2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I gather they don't have anyone lined up. Kenwright is pushing for Moyes, but no one else wants him. It's now a case of keeping Silva, because the alternative isn't any better or giving either Usworth or Moyes the interim job until the Summer.
you forgot to add that everyone bar Moshiri wants Silva gone.

From what I gather they don't have anyone lined up. Kenwright is pushing for Moyes, but no one else wants him. It's now a case of keeping Silva, because the alternative isn't any better or giving either Usworth or Moyes the interim job until the Summer.
He getting sacked today

give it to moyes till the summer then, better than keeping this fella and if moyes stinks the place out he can go as well

Based upon what? He couldn't kick the shower at WEst Ham, Sunderland, Utd or that Spanish team-why would he be able to do it here?
West ham, he actually did better results wise...anyway I'm not arguing anymore, it's clear we all have different opinions on the matter....I think we all agree though that marco has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.