2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri fighting a desperate rearguard action in the boardroom to prevent Moyes taking charge.

But his only alternative is to let Silva continue as manager,and we also know his last 'master stroke' was to bring in Silva, so we know what level of manager he is dealing with - i.e. total clowns.

Something will have to give, maybe the rest of the board will back down and let Silva continue destroying the club, which is Moshiri's preferred option.

What is the point of a director of football if we let a theatre manager and an accountant make footballing decisions?

i think Brands knows he is powerless, but is happy to pick up a wage.

seriously? But he was appointed with so much fanfare about how he has a track record for develpoing a club and a squad...can he seriously e like that? He could have got a job at another PL club I'm sure

I understand people’s heads falling off with the ineptitude on show, but a penny for Moshiri’s thoughts. He’s spent god knows how much on this club and we’re in the bottom three. What is he thinking he’s got himself into? He’s relying on those with ‘superior’ football knowledge to make the correct decisions and they have failed him.

I understand people’s heads falling off with the ineptitude on show, but a penny for Moshiri’s thoughts. He’s spent god knows how much on this club and we’re in the bottom three. What is he thinking he’s got himself into? He’s relying on those with ‘superior’ football knowledge to make the correct decisions and they have failed him.

He hired Allardyce, he hired Silva, then he hired somebody to take these decisions out of his hands and he's still trying to take them.

would rather take Howe tbh
I literally have no idea how we move forwards.

I still don't think we'll get relegated but know it's too toxic for Silva to stay. I don't think we'll get relegated with Howe or Moyes but don't think they'll improve us. Bit of a catch 22

Status
Not open for further replies.