2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not.

You're the one shouting for a manager out in China who got his last English club relegated. The Benitez men are hugely small time.

Not my first choice but out of the names you imagine Moshiri knows - he's the best of a realistic bunch.

I just dont want Moyes or Howe.

Atleast Benitez gives the fans a bit of a lift that we have a multiple trophy winning manager at the helm - not some midtable clown.

Seriously needs to go clueless passionless fraud of the highest. You could see we were losing a grip on the game and changes needed to be made left it too late again. I hope it will cost him his job. Im losing the will to watch us. We've had bad teams in the past but never bad teams without a fight in them

He should've subbed off Davies instead of Iwobi. He was a disaster waiting to happen in that second half where Iwobi was actually still making things happen.

If he played Kean every week we'd end up with an actual striker up top. The natural instinct he has, and showed when taking the early shot that just missed, is what DCL is missing.

It’d be nice to have a manager that would want to win all games tbh.
Exactly, and yes they'll prob steam roll us on current form but the next manager should be approaching fixtures like that with the attitude of let's get into these and try and win. Not let's keep the scoreline to a 1 níl defeat

This annoys me, do they not want a manager that would want and try to win the derby?
I half agree but I partially understand the thinking behind their madness. Anfield wrecked our season last year. We went on that 17 game skid as a result. If our manager starts off with a bumming to the shoite, it won’t be good.

I half agree but I partially understand the thinking behind their madness. Anfield wrecked our season last year. We went on that 17 game skid as a result. If our manager starts off with a bumming to the shoite, it won’t be good.
We're currently on a 14 game skid. A loss to Liverpool won't affect that but a win or draw could completely turn it around and can only see that happening under a new manager who wants to win. Marco is a bad mix of bad luck, mismatched with us and not good enough.

I honestly believe if they had any intention of binning him on a bad result against Leicester it’d have been done by now. I’m honestly not paying attention to Wednesday’s game until I get the SSN notification of Liverpool’s record derby win through at FT.

Of course, he is a dead man walking so he’ll be gone before Jan. If Moyes is the only choice for this board at that point then I’ll tune out for good.

Allardyce was a horrible, unambitious appointment but we rectified it first chance we got. If we panic and effectively do the same again we are just turbo doomed.

He should've subbed off Davies instead of Iwobi. He was a disaster waiting to happen in that second half where Iwobi was actually still making things happen.

If he played Kean every week we'd end up with an actual striker up top. The natural instinct he has, and showed when taking the early shot that just missed, is what DCL is missing.
I agree i thought iwobi was struggling a bit tracking back but I thought Tom was shot. He did ok for an hour. That’s why I’m not calling him out.

He makes for a great fall guy to why we don't win against THEM however I feel Dunc will come in tomorrow, boost the fans, raise the optimism for the Derby, announce new manager by Tuesday (Hopefully Arteta) then SMASH THEM

I honestly believe if they had any intention of binning him on a bad result against Leicester it’d have been done by now. I’m honestly not paying attention to Wednesday’s game until I get the SSN notification of Liverpool’s record derby win through at FT.

Of course, he is a dead man walking so he’ll be gone before Jan. If Moyes is the only choice for this board at that point then I’ll tune out for good.

Allardyce was a horrible, unambitious appointment but we rectified it first chance we got. If we panic and effectively do the same again we are just turbo doomed.

To be fair, They were only ever giving Allardyce the job short-term. We were on fire and they got a firefighter to ensure we got out of it. Ambition isn't a concern at that point.

Allardyce is a lowlife bung taking fraud who got the best job an English manager could ever want and threw it down the loo doing his usual tricks. However he's a good at doing the job that we desperately needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.