2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands is almost in the same boat as Silva here. If he can't be trusted to drive the hiring process then he is seen as next to useless.

What on earth is the point of Moshiri wanting to make the choice again? He should surely want to run a mile from it and delegate, isn't that what Brands is for?

I accept mid season isn't ideal to be doing this but it's a global market and there are good managers out of work.

It doesn't have to boil down to hiring the bloke down the road yet again.
The problem is the schedule. A decent manager see our Schedule until Christmas and say no thanks. our next 4 or 5 games at PL will be maybe all defeats or a draw

And I know this is unlikely to happen but say for example silva gets a descent result and performance in his next 2 games Even a win and we have moyes lined up to come in do we still sack him?!it’s not gonna work how can you go and take a training session knowing your not wanted at the club anymore and the next game.not fair on silva to put that on him no matter what you think of him.they needed to sack him now let someone else take temporary charge till moyes or whoever comes in.

The problem is the schedule. A decent manager see our Schedule until Christmas and say no thanks. our next 4 or 5 games at PL will be maybe all defeats or a draw
Nonsense keep Silva we have less chance of results in the next few games. He knows he's a dead man walking that doesn't help him or the players. The board have made a complete mess of this yet again. The club is an utter joks we are digging ourselves a deep hole and we might not be able to get out of it this time. Who would be to blame if we go down? The board as much as any player or manager.

You have contradicted yourself there. A decent manager would not think that at all. These are opportunities to get points like every other game.

Contrary to belief, a decent manager is capable of getting performances and results with this squad.

You have contradicted yourself there. A decent manager would not think that at all. These are opportunities to get points like every other game.

Contrary to belief, a decent manager is capable of getting performances and results with this squad.
Agree and some of these teams sound harder on paper than they are. The current Arsenal and Man U teams are beatable with a good coach in charge who knows what the hell he is doing!

TBF, it's not "a few more coins". Hopefully our idiotic board learned somethinjg from both Martinez and Koeman(but I doubt it the imbeciles) and put something in there that would limit what he would get.

I’ve been calm about everything so far but this has riled me. Neither party comes across well. Worse for me is - and I repeat, this is if these reports are true - this shows despicable weak leadership from the board. Sack and cut your losses Putting the message out you won’t tolerate this mess; or if you going to retain the man a little longer while looking for a replacement at least put out the message that you are in control and not desperately scrabbling around for inspiration.

I’ve been calm about everything so far but this has riled me. Neither party comes across well. Worse for me is - and I repeat, this is if these reports are true - this shows despicable weak leadership from the board. Sack and cut your losses Putting the message out you won’t tolerate this mess; or if you going to retain the man a little longer while looking for a replacement at least put out the message that you are in control and not desperately scrabbling around for inspiration.
Nothing as actually come out from the club has it it’s all sources and newspaper talk.nothing official so we don’t actually know what’s going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.