2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandalous if true.

We (well, our wonderful board, not the fans) deserve to be relegated and it will happen soon with those frauds in charge.
They're just playing for time to line up a replacement. We;ll get pasted by Leicester, and we need a new manager for the derby.

They're just playing for time to line up a replacement. We;ll get pasted by Leicester, and we need a new manager for the derby.

They’ve already had discussions a fortnight ago for Moyes to come with Osman and Stubbs, that’s from Stubbs himself. Unless they’ve suddenly found someone new, that’s who I expect to come in.

Leicester have won 5 of their last 5 premier league games.

You're absolutely delusional if you think we'll get a result against them with Silva in charge.

The pace at which they play will tear us apart.

No matter how poor we are I can’t really manage to get worried about Leicester.

It’s just Jamie Vardy for Gods sake. Remove him and they’re no better than anyone else.

And for me, Leicester still feel like a club that should play in the Championship.

Can not believe we have heard nothing tonight. We need the new manager for the Leicester game ,we can not afford to let Silva have anything more to do with the club, he has done enough damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.