Wednesday 4th December Liverpool20:15Everton
Saturday 7th December Everton12:30Chelsea
Sunday 15th December Manchester United14:00Everton
Wednesday 18th December EFL CUP Everton19:45Leicester City
Saturday 21st December Everton12:30Arsenal
Thursday 26th December Everton15:00Burnley
Saturday 28th December Newcastle United15:00Everton

Not many easy games there!
No easy game in this league for this team. Proved today (again).

"Everton’s majority shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, has told Marco Silva the club’s league position “is just not good enough” while claiming his latest managerial appointment retains the board’s total support." The Guardian 8 January 2019. Everton were 10th on 16 January: played 22, GD +2, on 30 points, having beaten Bournemouth 2-0 on 15th.

Moshiri is terribly patient, or terribly stupid

Why would he come here though?

The Premier League is more attractive than international management (hence why two of our failed managers are currently managing Belgium & Holland and kin Southgate is/Alladyce was England manager)

He would probably double or even triple his salary depending on how serious the board were of getting him.

If they dont the fans will turn soon make no mistake - Silva or Moyes.

He needs to do 1. Always same ***T different day same team same game plan and same grim look on his face all the time .just stands there arms crossed looking at players like yer mar looked at you when you was caught bunking school. Very rarely barking at players and organising from the touchline he's no personality no passion and no clue. I reckon any manager tho would struggle to get a tune out of this lotmy

Can’t be a nice feeling hearing your own fans singing “sacked in the morning”.

If the man has a single ounce of dignity, he’ll off his resignation tonight.

Telegraph saying moshiri had a meeting and they are gonna sack him for moyes on a short team deal? Any truth or links?
I’m not sure if I’m happy with Moyes coming back or not, but atm any manager will be an improvement on what we have. I suppose If Moyes does come back on a short deal untill summer it wouldn’t be to bad, if he does amazing then all well and good and I’m happy for him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.