2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean

Bernard Iwobi Richarlison

Davies Delph

Digne Mina Holgate Sidibe

Pickford

That should be the team when Bernard is fit until January where hopefully we can bring in a ST, CB & get Gbamin fit.

Why this fella is currently starting Tosun, Siggurdsson & Walcott I don't know.

Says he doesnt feel pressure yet shoe horns any play in he can in the hope it sticks.

Kean

Bernard Iwobi Richarlison

Davies Delph

Digne Mina Holgate Sidibe

Pickford

That should be the team when Bernard is fit until January where hopefully we can bring in a ST, CB & get Gbamin fit.

Why this fella is currently starting Tosun, Siggurdsson & Walcott I don't know.

Says he doesnt feel pressure yet shoe horns any play in he can in the hope it sticks.
There's no evidence to even suggest Kean is ready to hold the line on his own mate. Needs more time to settle and get up to speed. He's only 19. Can't argue with the rest. Would prob just have Richy up top and Walcott RW. Walcotts having a bit of a decent run too.

There's no evidence to even suggest Kean is ready to hold the line on his own mate. Needs more time to settle and get up to speed. He's only 19. Can't argue with the rest. Would prob just have Richy up top and Walcott RW. Walcotts having a bit of a decent run too.

Walcott will eat off that West Ham game the rest of the season mate - he's absolutely bang average and is a big reason why our attack is seedless he has no end product.

Kean will only develop with game time - its horrific mismanagement of the lad at present - put him in the under 23's if he's not ready dont just keep him sat on the bench getting 10 minute cameos here and there.

15th in the table with all the top teams to come.

What a manager we have lads.
Was just going to mention this. We have played by and large the bottom half of the table, and are 15th going into the break, with Norwich and then a nightmare set of fixtures as we roll into December and 2020.

Went onto Toffeeweb yesterday, and the guys on there in the main seemed very happy because we were in twelfth place (the pressure is momentarily off Silva apparently), 3 points off 5th and they were looking up the table not down. They were happy with the win yesterday, Sigurdson apparently played well and Schneiderlin is passing the ball forward 85% of the time (o_O) and he is doing well/all right in the defensive midfielder role.

I must be living in a parrallel universe because I thought we were rubbish yesterday, I don't think the pressure is off Silva, I feel that if he starts Sigurdson/Schneiderlin in December, we will lose every match.

Apparently Leicester is beatable at the King Power (pretty sure all their supporters have the Everton match as a three point banker) and Liverpool have a shaky defence and can be "get at"...I must seriously be bloody stupid because I disagree with all of that.

Was just going to mention this. We have played by and large the bottom half of the table, and are 15th going into the break, with Norwich and then a nightmare set of fixtures as we roll into December and 2020.

Went onto Toffeeweb yesterday, and the guys on there in the main seemed very happy because we were in twelfth place (the pressure is momentarily off Silva apparently), 3 points off 5th and they were looking up the table not down. They were happy with the win yesterday, Sigurdson apparently played well and Schneiderlin is passing the ball forward 85% of the time (o_O) and he is doing well/all right in the defensive midfielder role.

I must be living in a parrallel universe because I thought we were rubbish yesterday, I don't think the pressure is off Silva, I feel that if he starts Sigurdson/Schneiderlin in December, we will lose every match.

Apparently Leicester is beatable at the King Power (pretty sure all their supporters have the Everton match as a three point banker) and Liverpool have a shaky defence and can be "get at"...I must seriously be bloody stupid because I disagree with all of that.

You do live in a parallel universe.

Schneiderlin passed 77% of his passes forward.
We had 24 shots to their 3.
We controlled the game for 80minutes.

I also dont see any reason why we cant beat Leicester, home or away, Liverpool is a different story, they are very much our bogey side and are probably the best team in the league, only a fool would say we can defo win, but only the worst kind of Everton fan would write the game off as a defeat before a ball is even kicked.

Stop supporting Everton if it brings you so much misery.

Exactly - you'll be heckled by the usual super bloos because you have a set of unblinkered eyes mate.

Trying to reason with a section of our fanbase is like trying to introduce science to medieval Europe - you'll be burnt at the stake for not believing Everton FC is an all conquering force and everything is great in the garden of Eden.

Depends if you’re a glass half full or half empty type of guy.

we weren’t rubbish yesterday. Far from it. Ok, we were playing one of the worst sides in the league, but a lot of our build up play and passing was good. We also created a lot of chances and had a good amount of shots.

We should’ve finished more of them and it was annoying when they scored after we’d been so dominant. They’d be the major criticisms.

however, we are low on confidence, have several key players out injured and have promising youngsters playing who are still learning the game.

try to focus on the positives. We won away. The players are still playing for the manager. We’re creating more. We look energetic. Central defense is looking better and we at last have some competition up front.

yes, we may lose a lot of those games in December and Silva May still end up sacked by Christmas. But how many did you have us winning in the last 10 games of last season?

let’s just see what happens. They might surprise you. You do want us to win right?

You do live in a parallel universe.

Schneiderlin passed 77% of his passes forward.
We had 24 shots to their 3.
We controlled the game for 80minutes.

I also dont see any reason why we cant beat Leicester, home or away, Liverpool is a different story, they are very much our bogey side and are probably the best team in the league, only a fool would say we can defo win, but only the worst kind of Everton fan would write the game off as a defeat before a ball is even kicked.

Stop supporting Everton if it brings you so much misery.

Jeez that last line. Thats 98% of the fanbase gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.