2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're to have a dreadful December we need to beat Norwich and we'll still have a little breathing room, We can get I'd say 6 points max from the December fixtures but who knows what Everton team will turn up.

Leicester away and Liverpool away are the only games I’d write off as defeats there tbh. Still don’t know why people are scared of United and Arsenal.
I’m not writing them off as defeats just yet, but when we have won once away from home since March any away fixture currently brings about concern.

Let alone against an inform Leicester and that shower and our record there, or at OT where are record is poor. Chelsea under Lampard are playing very well too.

Don’t know why but I don’t fear that run.

Leicester (A) 3 points
Liverpool (A) 0 points
Chelsea (H) 1 point
Man Utd (A) 1 point
Leicester (H) Through to the semis
Arsenal (H) 3 points

Bring it on. I actually have confidence in the young lads getting some team spirit together. Davies and Holgate could be the key for us.

Anyone with those fixtures would think the same but hopefully we can play better against these so called better teams, have no fear!

Leicester 0/1 points
RS 0 points
Chelsea 1 point
Man Utd 1 point
Arsenal 1/3 points

I see 5/6 points out of a possible 15 at most in those 5 league games. Hence why we are in a false position in the league as all the talk of being only 3 points off 6th etc will be more substantial after December imo.

That’s not bad, considering we are virtually without are entire midfield and no 20 goal a season striker

We need to beat Norwich before we worry about the run up to Christmas. 3 points next up all that matters right now.

Norwich are a weird bogey team of ours. Would be typical Everton to end up succumbing to a 1-1 dour draw.

Should be smashing them 3-0 they are the worst side in the league.

Apparently some fans think we will blitz the December games based on doing okay in these fixtures last season

I can’t seem to see anybody saying that but apparently they think that

not a straw man argument at all

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

You really take a difference of opinion to heart dont you mate?

Chill out life is too short

We need to beat Norwich before we worry about the run up to Christmas. 3 points next up all that matters right now.

This. Win against Norwich and another 3 points thereafter will give us 20 points before the new year. At this stage all I want to do is ensure we don't have to do a knee jerk reaction and bring someone else in that will ultimately knock us back further.

Just a joke that we are quite close to a very decent league position despite such a woeful start to the season - discount the 4 points we got in the first 2 games and shudder). It's like a dangly carrot but don't be fooled, we'll get nowhere near it. Begs the question do we keep Silvs next year or get a new bloke? The new manager can quite easily roll out the transition excuse but I doubt if we go down the stability route it will be any better. Even if we had a mediocre start to this season we would be right up there and this hurts the most, as the sky 6 will eventually spend their way out of the mess and it will be like the year Leicester won the league. Another missed golden opportunity.

Haha oh rose tinted glasses. Where’d you get those? I’d love a pair.

Forgive me for stating the obvious but this is in fact, a new year.

Another small minor detail two players from LAST years team, are no longer with the club and a third just tore up his ankle a little bit.

Now mind you all three of those wins from Last year, were all at home.

It’s quite a run of 6 matches was all I was saying.

I wish I could see a win over 18th in the table, Watford and 19th in the table south Hampton with as much optimism and hope as you do good sir.

FFS jog on, ha.

What a grumpy little guy you are.
We beat Leicester away last year mate.

How have you come to that conclusion based off that post?

Because the bloke middle fingers every post I make and seems to have a meltdown whenever I dare post about our current underperforming manager.

I've taken more flack on here in 12 months than probably you lads have in 7+ how many years you've posted on here yet I've not once stuck someone on ignore or middle fingered someones post etc and I've had death wished on me/been called a Red etc.

Like water of a ducks back to me - everyone has a difference of opinion some just seem to get easily triggered over posts on an internet forum.

Because the bloke middle fingers every post I make and seems to have a meltdown whenever I dare post about our current underperforming manager.

I've taken more flack on here in 12 months than probably you lads have in 7+ how many years you've posted on here yet I've not once stuck someone on ignore or middle fingered someones post etc and I've had death wished on me/been called a Red etc.

Like water of a ducks back to me - everyone has a difference of opinion some just seem to get easily triggered over posts on an internet forum.

f29.png

Status
Not open for further replies.