2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all the same mate, if we win no one will have a problem with Silva. Its the 5/6 game losing streaks we have which absolutely kills any kind of momentum and he's got form for having these kind of runs since he arrived to the Premier League.

I'm made up we won yesterday because the main thing is 3 points, but unless we really go on some kind of amazing run through December I think it's just a matter of when, not if he gets the chop.
I don't think he's up to the job, but if the option is replacing him with Moyes then let's hope to god he does enough to get us to the end of the season and then we can move on. Unfortunately I've got zero confidence with us replacing him with the right manager!

There's still our December fixtures of: Leicester (A), Liverpool (A), Chelsea (H), Manure (A), Leicester (H), Arsenal (H), Burnley (H) and Newcastle (A).

How we cope with that run alone may seal Silva's fate because we could quite easily rise up from the ashes or plummet down into the fire.

And who is going to come in then? We aren’t going down so just review it end of the season

There's still our December fixtures of: Leicester (A), Liverpool (A), Chelsea (H), Manure (A), Leicester (H), Arsenal (H), Burnley (H) and Newcastle (A).

How we cope with that run alone may seal Silva's fate because we could quite easily rise up from the ashes or plummet down into the fire.
He hasn't got to walk on the water, just keep his head above it.

we showed in that decent run last year that Silva will set up with two solid lines to keep us tight. Deep but not too deep and then try take the chances we can create on the break.

I imagine both Leicester games will see this approach and the derby And the Chelsea game. Not sure on the other fixtures in December.

Easy to do when you have one of the best breakers of play up in europe in Gana Gueye.

I doubt that strategy will work as well with Davies/Delph/Schneiderlin in the midfield.

Thats why im not as confident as some are who seem to think we will blitz these tough games based on meaningless results at the back end of last season + having Gana/Gomes in the middle of the park.

Don’t know why but I don’t fear that run.

Leicester (A) 3 points
Liverpool (A) 0 points
Chelsea (H) 1 point
Man Utd (A) 1 point
Leicester (H) Through to the semis
Arsenal (H) 3 points

Bring it on. I actually have confidence in the young lads getting some team spirit together. Davies and Holgate could be the key for us.

Leicester away and Liverpool away are the only games I’d write off as defeats there tbh. Still don’t know why people are scared of United and Arsenal.

Don’t know why but I don’t fear that run.

Leicester (A) 3 points
Liverpool (A) 0 points
Chelsea (H) 1 point
Man Utd (A) 1 point
Leicester (H) Through to the semis
Arsenal (H) 3 points

Bring it on. I actually have confidence in the young lads getting some team spirit together. Davies and Holgate could be the key for us.

Leicester 0/1 points
RS 0 points
Chelsea 1 point
Man Utd 1 point
Arsenal 1/3 points

I see 5/6 points out of a possible 15 at most in those 5 league games. Hence why we are in a false position in the league as all the talk of being only 3 points off 6th etc will be more substantial after December imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.