2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with the Iwobi shouts and Beni shouts don’t agree with your harmony when we score the players are absolutely thrilled
For each other they are wanting things to be better the joy they share when we score is a team fighting for each other

I meant in technical sense mate, of course the group of players we have are in harmony in personal terms

The question is will the board get rid end of the season?

I think top 7 he keeps his job

8th/9th its a 50/50 toss

10th + he will be punted.

Even if he got 7th at the end of the season I would like too think that instead of the board thinking he deserved another chance for getting us 7th, they would be looking at if he was the manager to take us forward long term.

Mate the first 3 are not brave just obvious, we needed that bit of pace holgate brings and it would not be hard to be better than keane.Sidibe is much better than Coleman again not hard to see and kean is not ready yet to start.Gomes is a big lose but hopefully it works in Davies favour and he takes more responsibility

...I’m not a fan of Silva, I often think his teams are tactically poor but I just think he deserves credit for some recent decisions. Substituting Kean at half-time v Watford, for example, might have been an obvious change, but he made it.

No

If Silva is seemingly reluctant to play him, makes you wonder whose idea buying Kean was in the first place.
I'd hate to get the sack because the guy passing me the tools didn't know a hacksaw from a wood saw.

...Silva is reluctant to play him because he’s not been very good. Not every signing will work. Brands hasn’t got many wrong and Kean still has time, but he’s been the one major disappointment of the players he’s brought in so far.

...I’m not a fan of Silva, I often think his teams are tactically poor but I just think he deserves credit for some recent decisions. Substituting Kean at half-time v Watford, for example, might have been an obvious change, but he made it.
I'm the same with Silva but I want Everton to win so it a catch 22 situation.

I'm the same with Silva but I want Everton to win so it a catch 22 situation.

We are all the same mate, if we win no one will have a problem with Silva. Its the 5/6 game losing streaks we have which absolutely kills any kind of momentum and he's got form for having these kind of runs since he arrived to the Premier League.

I'm made up we won yesterday because the main thing is 3 points, but unless we really go on some kind of amazing run through December I think it's just a matter of when, not if he gets the chop.

We are all the same mate, if we win no one will have a problem with Silva. Its the 5/6 game losing streaks we have which absolutely kills any kind of momentum and he's got form for having these kind of runs since he arrived to the Premier League.

I'm made up we won yesterday because the main thing is 3 points, but unless we really go on some kind of amazing run through December I think it's just a matter of when, not if he gets the chop.
It would be great would to win 3 or 4 on the bounce and get a good feeling going within the team and supporters, it makes your weekend better I watched Match of the day last night, that makes a change.

Disagree.

This team was bought to get at teams on the break. It's their one and only strength. They weren't bought to break down lesser teams or to deliver performances of dogged character. They were bought to have a go at the better teams in the division and compete with them head to head...especially going forward.

This is the flaw in Everton's putrid transfer policy. We have our sights set too high and miss the fact that we dont have players that can duke it out with the minnows each week.

That said, that weakness is our strength in games against the elite clubs. We have the players to get at them on the break. If we keep it tight at the back we have as much chance of a points haul against them as we do against 'the minnows'.
You would disagree wouldn’t you? Haha we just need a striker to get the chances when we are trying to break down the so called minnows.

I don’t think we win many games in december an certainly not against Leicester or the RS

I said a while ago unless we were in serious trouble he would see the season out,then it will depend on how the season has gone,I dont think he is the man to move us to a higher level,but whoever comes in will have the same problem,until there is a decent CF,20 odd shots yesterday,17 chances created yet we got two goals,its a role that has needed filling since Lukaku left

I hope that we go on a decent run now and accumulate some points and turn the season round. He is going to have get some good results and take some points from the difficult December run no matter what to have a chance of continuing on as the Manager of Everton.

I fear however that we will really struggle in December and the incompetent and reactive Everton hierarchy will have left it too late to sort out something that has been blindingly obvious since even last season. He should have already been replaced as there is nothing can make the winter slump last season and the 2 month slump at the start of this season acceptable imo. Not the right man no matter what happens.

But i will always want Everton to win so lets go on a decent run please regardless of who is in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.