2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out players are well suited to a Liverpool style of play we have some very fast players but play possession based football. If we can get the counter attacking style working we'd be far better off. Someone tell Marco that I've figured it out.

Who are the very fast players?

A top striker would transform this team but it's the hardest position to fill for us, I'm not giving up on Kean by the way, he's just a young lad with big potential.

We've never replaced Lukaku, if he was playing in this side we'd look a totally different team.

agreed. We’d probably have won another three matches with him up front tbh.

The problem is we benefited from Chelsea being massively short sighted with Lukaku. To get a player of that calibre now it’s £70mill plus.

Im impressed with him mate - but he has to do it for a few seasons in the Prem before he's won me over.

We made that mistake going for Koeman/Silva on the back of a good run of results/one decent season.

Compared him to a Moyes, different decades, divisions and money spent.

Oh and the quality of the football

He gave the goal away and moves like a snail.....if you like that fine......the manager selects him and he is too slow.....

We where discussing chances being created and being missed, you even admitted we could and should’ve been 3 up at half time

What that has to do with Morgan being selected I don’t know

Status
Not open for further replies.