2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Marcel to recall Sandro. Few more of the belters he scored last week and our Bernie replacement is sorted. Long live Everton

I’d take Moyes over Silva any day of the week tbh. Ateast I know the players will be putting effort in
Wouldn't b so sure on that. Completely different set of players, non of the first team would be his buys, players brought in on completely different fees and wages than he did, coming from the likes of Barcelona not Millwall and Wigan

If you took away his past with us and judged him on his last few jobs in football would anyone want him, doubt a single person would. Be just as bad an appointment as Hughes

Not saying I want him as I don’t but he’s a much better option than Silva ever has been.

Maybe the Moyes of several seasons ago but based on his recent managerial performances he’s just as bad. Moyes is finished as a top level manager.

He is ... I just have a lower opinion of Silva who has never done anything of note in the prem. I don’t want Moyes but if I had a gun to my head and had to appoint one of them it would be him

Sunderland.

Their players were turbo gash mate. Moyes would have these players putting in more effort and performing better than Silva. Silva’s away record is Sunderland form and his record after conceding first is nearly as bad as possible. 4 draws from 26 games is shocking

You're spot on, there's other worde to describe pure hysteria against a manager who has been left with a sub-par squad and has suffered key injuries and disgraceful decisions.

Cant put it on Brands though as most of his signings are excellent but there havent been enough of them.

B0E21A0A-F57D-43B7-9F69-391E3CC03A28.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.