2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had 10 men for most of the game, they gave City a scare too. We should still beat them easy though.

I'd say based on our away record we can't think we'll get a win anywhere on the road, let alone an easy one.

If anything, this is an ideal opportunity for them to get three points.

Grim for us.

just ahd an email off everton saying returned seats now available for the Norwich game at home ...

what does that tell you about how things are going under magical marco

Here is a quote from Klopp today

I don't like to compare but it got me thinking. Have we ever heard anything like this from Marco

"Everyone has to be in top shape in the stadium on Sunday, even the guy selling the hotdog. Everyone has to be there from the warm-up and invest all our emotions"

Here is a quote from Klopp today

I don't like to compare but it got me thinking. Have we ever heard anything like this from Marco

"Everyone has to be in top shape in the stadium on Sunday, even the guy selling the hotdog. Everyone has to be there from the warm-up and invest all our emotions"

the closet thing I can think of is ,

'we all felt sorry very for Son in that moment '

i think his handling of the gomes/var situation has been shocking and show us to be as weak as pish!
old wotsit teeth would slaughted the refs last sunday and ripped the door off the spurs changing room.
if he is really just concentrating on saturday (as whats being mooted),then if he doesnt get 3 points against a team that lost its last home game 9-0 then theyv got to sack him!

Marco out!
Not once has he 'geed up' our hotdog sellers.
We need our hotdog sellers to be in top shape every home game.:coffee:

There's plenty of things to criticise Silva for, but not spouting embarrassing psychobabble isn't one of them.

Marco out!
Not once has he 'geed up' our hotdog sellers.
We need our hotdog sellers to be in top shape every home game.:coffee:

There's plenty of things to criticise Silva for, but not spouting embarrassing psychobabble isn't one of them.

I think you took it too literal kev.

unsurprisingly.

just ahd an email off everton saying returned seats now available for the Norwich game at home ...

what does that tell you about how things are going under magical marco

I'm a member and I've not had this e-mail.

I'm not sure you can return tickets , reading the Ts and Cs. (Once purchased, the Purchaser is not entitled to cancel or change their Ticket(s) (save that a Concession Ticket may be upgraded on payment of the applicable supplement) because the rights of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to this Agreement. However, each Purchaser, Named Ticket Holder and Guest has legal rights if the Club does not comply with its obligations owed to them in this Agreement with reasonable care and skill. Advice about the Purchaser, Named Ticket Holder or Guest's legal rights is available from the local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.)

Can you share the text?

I'm not sure you can return tickets , reading the Ts and Cs. (Once purchased, the Purchaser is not entitled to cancel or change their Ticket(s) (save that a Concession Ticket may be upgraded on payment of the applicable supplement) because the rights of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to this Agreement. However, each Purchaser, Named Ticket Holder and Guest has legal rights if the Club does not comply with its obligations owed to them in this Agreement with reasonable care and skill. Advice about the Purchaser, Named Ticket Holder or Guest's legal rights is available from the local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.)

Can you share the text?
Everton v Norwich - Returned seats now available

Can you share the text?

don't know how to screen shot the email

surely someone else has had it too that can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.