2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
...he still gets the ball on occasion, he still faces defenders on occasion, he still gets space in the box on occasion.

I read all these comments about not playing to his strength, but he gets the ball and does very little. He’s on the pitch and he gets possession. A top player makes something happen, i so want him to do well but i’m seeing very little.

Look at the circumstances he is in.

Our slow buildup meant he is always surrounded by an organise defence in very tight situation and most of the time back to goal.

Almost all our attacking play ends in crosses and very few ends up near enough for him to attack.

These approach either make it extremely difficult and not playing to his strength.

If we release the ball quickly and if he is given more space to run into, you will see his full capability on display.

Our tempo and style is the problem. His ability is for us to exploit.

He's a gonna soon .
Not normally one to knee jerk. But I can't see how he'll win enough games out of those coming up. City at home, and Burnley away (when we can't defend corners) would be 4 successivevleague defeats. Thats normally damning for most managers.
His tactics are questionable. Why did we need Delph and Schneids from the start against these?
Walcott coming on? When has he ever turned a game for us? Never has and never will. Not enough leaders on the pitch.

We are in a rubbish position where you are correct but we have also seen that bringing someone in wont make things better either.

This is our lot forever now.

All it takes is a proper appointment. This is the longest Silva has been at any club and you can see why. He’s a total fraud.

It doesn’t have to be this way for all time, we’ve just got to finally appoint someone who knows what they’re doing.

Moyes at his best would get similar results. I just want that slight slither of hope that we could win something. No more losers.

Lets get someone who can bring a bit of hope in with him.
Moyes was incredible at what he did. He got 110% out of his players week in week out. He was limited sure but we played as a team.

If he had left 2010 he would be remembered fondly , if he had walked after not getting any transfer funds, even admired.

He over stayed his time here and left us all fed up. But for a manager who wanted essien hazard, manolas mounthino and got straq, Beckford and the like , you can't really hold our best of the rest tag against him .
That said he did hold us back also but you could argue it's because he always worked in his mind with a bag of bones squad rather than any chance to kick on

After 6 games, there's 1 point between Spurs in 5th and us on 14th.

"Silva must go"

lol
I can’t tell if you’re being facetious, or if you genuinely believe that crap? If you enjoy watching this, then fine, but do everyone who expect better from the club they support a favour and keep it to yourself.

Mate, this manager is tasked with getting us above that. As it stands I think it’s safe to say we will be nowhere near the top six. Nowhere near. He is way out of his depth.

But the next manager probably will be as well unless he does an unbelievable job. There are so many people who want Silva done and have the idea that we will get something special in to replace him, I just can´t see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.