2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been given a reprieve ffs after board meeting.

Next game The Foxes heaven help us and after that with the next games the heavens will open.

That was painful to listen to, and for all the crap Bill gets he looked a dejected figure leaving that area
The thing that's sticking in my mind at this moment, is the screenshot of Kenwright and Moshiri on MOTD sat in absolute abject desolation watching that performance.
The pair of them looked absolutely clueless as to what to do next.
Maybe they were thinking a spell in the Championship, such as that experienced by Villa and Newcastle may not be such a bad thing.:(

The thing that's sticking in my mind at this moment, is the screenshot of Kenwright and Moshiri on MOTD sat in absolute abject desolation watching that performance.
The pair of them looked absolutely clueless as to what to do next.
Maybe they were thinking a spell in the Championship, such as that experienced by Villa and Newcastle may not be such a bad thing.:(

Once in it is damn hard to get out.

Well Tottenham is 9 letters Vs a mere 7 for Everton which indicates we are 28.5% bigger than you?

At least would get some money to spend at EFC.

In the last couple of seasons we have set the home attendance records for the Premier League, Champions League (by an English team) and Women's super League.

Just saying like.
Hey Y4L I assure you @Cork Evertonian will not get that unfortunately the tin man from the Wizard of Oz is more blessed than him.

Once in it is damn hard to get out.
Of course I'm offering a hypothetical scenario there.
And on the subject of IF we were ever to be relegated, I'll repeat my analogy that we would be like a well to do family falling on hard times and having to survive in the real world after having all the trappings of privilege.
I believe we wouldn't have the survival skills to survive and we would end up being like Leeds United.

He's being roasted on Sunday Supplement this morning. lollol

Every man and his dog can see how much of a joke Silva is. Yet our board are gutless and are allowing him to continue dragging us through the dirt in hope that he’s gonna produce some miraculous turn of events and have us playing tantalising attacking football and challenging near the top again. All because they don’t have the bollocks to admit they were wrong with his appointment. It’s a travesty.

tenor.gif

Great film and I bet he'd be a better manager than Silva

Team and subs have been wrong all season. Yesterday summed it up. Siggy and snides were stand out worse players on the park again . Everybody in the ground could see it except silva. We can have all the debate all we like about a new manager but he has to go and in my opinion anybody we choose at the moment is a better option .

The Athletic stating that he’s getting a stay of execution and that he won’t be sacked.

Now that I’m not absolutely livid like yesterday and have regressed to merely fuming, it makes sense. Let the clown get bummed by both Leicester and Liverpool away THEN pull the trigger. Whoever comes in then has at least a sliver of a chance of getting a few points in the remaining tougher games and as such getting off to a good start. We’re not getting so much as a point from the next two so it makes sense to wait.

He has been given a reprieve ffs after board meeting.

Next game The Foxes heaven help us and after that with the next games the heavens will open.

If you read the actual paper quotes he hasn’t, just merely stating that he might get the Leicester game because options are limited, I doubt that last part

The Athletic stating that he’s getting a stay of execution and that he won’t be sacked.

Now that I’m not absolutely livid like yesterday and have regressed to merely fuming, it makes sense. Let the clown get bummed by both Leicester and Liverpool away THEN pull the trigger. Whoever comes in then has at least a sliver of a chance of getting a few points in the remaining tougher games and as such getting off to a good start. We’re not getting so much as a point from the next two so it makes sense to wait.
Clearly heading that way, Would have been sacked by now if it were to happen, Time to not watch Everton until this clown is removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.