• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I predicted the sos would be out for a big Sam type before the end of the season. The only thing is we may have just enough points on the board to justify hanging on till the end of the season. But there’s no way he sees the summer imo

We play an awful style of football that allows teams to get 11 men behind the ball by the time we’ve finished passing the ball across the back line.

We are the worst team I’ve ever seen at defending set plays.

We try to put players into a system that doesn’t suit them instead of tailoring a system to them that does.

I said he was a small time manager before we got him and I see no change in that now. I thought we should give him until at least next Christmas but Moshiri is pretty ruthless with the sackings.

His system is just sh*t, plain and simple. Zero nuance, nothing remotely creative or inspiring.

U13 manager's give more detailed and inspiring instruction.

A complete and utter fraud.

Only just seen score.

I always feel that when before a ball is kicked you are expecting to get humiliated as a club, the writing is on the wall.

He's a dead man walking.

Poor appointment after poor appointment have flatlined the club after Moyes.

I am not sure I trust those in charge to sort this mess out either.

Get shut, caretaker till the end of the season, and try and find a tactically astute manager with some passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.