Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF, that's what Duncan's role should be.

Anyway, I'm confident that when Silva arrives he's not going to think: "We've got to retain the galoot. I'll send one of my Portuguese team back to Lisbon and rely on the Caledonian and his gurning. Why meddle with success?".
Quality :)

TBF, that's what Duncan's role should be.

Anyway, I'm confident that when Silva arrives he's not going to think: "We've got to retain the galoot. I'll send one of my Portuguese team back to Lisbon and rely on the Caledonian and his gurning. Why meddle with success?".
I descry a potential fly in the ointment as being the sterling work Big Dunc is rumoured to perform concerning EitC. Perhaps this might sway Marco’s decision toward leaving some of his ‘team’ in Portugal...and don’t underestimate the influence of Blue Bill in this matter...

What's the add system here. Feels like my phone has aids mcgeads.

I descry a potential fly in the ointment as being the sterling work Big Dunc is rumoured to perform concerning EitC. Perhaps this might sway Marco’s decision toward leaving some of his ‘team’ in Portugal...and don’t underestimate the influence of Blue Bill in this matter...
Expand his role in EitC and leave football matters to the Portugueezers.

I had not realised this before but it now seems that our decline is down to Duncan rather than Martinez , Koeman or Sam.

If I were Jimmy Martin I would be getting worried.
The entire 'Everton team', I have heard rumoured, undertakes weekly Gestaltian psychotherapy sessions...this extends even down to the bus drivers and kit-men. These sessions have identified Jimmy as very much culpable in the under-performances seen over recent seasons. Under Blue Bill's ruthless oversight, no-one is immune to scrutiny. Our motto describes nothing but the best as being good enough...and kit-men, laundry workers and tea ladies had better not forget this!

It's a pretty tragic shout. The old guard are going to be swept out, Unnnnnnnnnnsy included, many suggestions that he is a very poisonous influence and his reign of terror is why we had to go with the nuclear Allardyce option.
Indeed. Bin 'em all I say.

My favourite shout of the day is Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsy being assistant manager.

Lol.
Wouldn’t it warm the cockles of your Everton heart to see Rhino and Big Dunc appointed as our next management team. Both of them bleed blue and Big Dync’s gurning puts the fear of god into our otherwise lion-hearted team.
Large part of why I hope Usmanov doesn’t get a visa is because I’m a littlefrightened he might not ‘get us’, understand what makes us tick, like Blue Bill does. The Everton family is more important to us than stupid football results, trophies etc.
Rhino and Big Dunc eh?...we can but dream...

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.