Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual, maybe I was a little hasty with my 48hours claim.

Given that Brands is due to start on the 1st June, MAYBE we will wait till after that date, have Marcel sitting alongside him for the "Welkom to Everton" bull.

Imagine another 10-14 days of this.

Be interesting to see whether Silva or his "backroom staff" know anything about being able to defend.....not getting my hopes up and am relying on the good sense of Brands to employ at least one defender who has knowledge of this art..

..organisation is clearly a factor but so is good footballers. Hull had two very decent CBs (Dawson and Maguire) when Silva was there, and I think Robertson was LB so they had a bit of quality.

Last edited:
Lets hope Big Dunc keeps his place in the dug out/in a coaching capacity.
Big Dunc bleeds blue and you can tell by the way he gurns that he just ‘gets Everton’. It’s been speculated that Blue Bill eyed him as a future manager of our team, but Usmanov’s coming on board might have murkied that bit of water. But who knows? maybe Usmanov has intentions above managing the team. This would suggest Big Dunc is still very much in the running. I think he would be a great manager for us...he bleeds blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.