Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so mate, one less slot for us to worry about down the bottom lol

Burnley (a) 1-0 Loss
Bournemouth (h) 1-0 Loss
rs (a) 4-1 Loss
Watford (h) 3-0 Loss (currently)

First their goals dried up and they started losing by the odd goal, now they are starting to ship a lot of goals,

I hope so mate, one less slot for us to worry about down the bottom lol

Funny thing is mate, and this shows how piss poor the majority of this league is - we win tomorrow against a badly out of form Saints side - we will go 11th in the table with home games against a terrible West Ham and equally struggling Huddersfield side at our place to follow.

Funny thing is mate, and this shows how piss poor the majority of this league is - we win tomorrow against a badly out of form Saints side - we will go 11th in the table with home games against a terrible West Ham and equally struggling Huddersfield side at our place to follow.

Hence why you won't find me saying we need an Allardyce or Pulis mate. I could get us 7 points out of the next 3.Not sure Unsworh can mind you lol

I just noticed this. I really can’t see us winning but it shows how crap the majority of the league is when a side as bad as us can be 11th!

I just noticed this. I really can’t see us winning but it shows how crap the majority of the league is when a side as bad as us can be 11th!

Yup, basically we have 3 games that even in our state could easily be wins, looking at other teams fixtures we could very conceivably be 11 clear of the drop zone in three games time, absolutely mental when you look at it like that

Status
Not open for further replies.