• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep im not his biggest fan but he's been let down by Moshiri/Brands here.

What happens if one of our CB's is having a poor run of form / injured - we are stuck with Holgate who is not good enough at this level in a back 2.

One injury and we are screwed defensively

He hasn’t been ‘let down’ really though. We’ve bought some quality players in.
Life’s tough you don’t always get everything you want, so you make the best of what you’ve got.
I like Silva , I think he’s a good manager and the way we ended last season showed what he is capable off.
Howard Kendall built the second greatest Everton team I’ve witnessed out a bunch of decent players who contained no ‘superstars’.
Brian Clough , the greatest manager in my lifetime, built European Champions out of a collection of no marks and second raters.
What both were exceptional at was building TEAMS.
So it’s over to you Marco , don’t let us down.
The auditions over.

I dont think he has been let down either. He has no excuses now. He got almost everything he asked for including a top quality striker. Sure a centre half was very important and we bolloxed that bit up but he is an experienced Manager is more than capable of working around that until we resolve it in January. More than enough quality and competition in the team to build up and move forward from last season.

Make it so Marco.

I dont think he has been let down either. He has no excuses now. He got almost everything he asked for including a top quality striker. Sure a centre half was very important and we bolloxed that bit up but he as an experienced Manager is more than capable of working around that until we resolve it in January. More than enough quality and competition in the team to build up and move forward from last season.

Make it so Marco.

So hasn’t got everything has he? He needes
A CH and hasn’t got one

So hasn’t got everything has he? He needes
A CH and hasn’t got one

That is exactly what i said.

I dont think he has been let down either. He has no excuses now. He got almost everything he asked for including a top quality striker. Sure a centre half was very important and we bolloxed that bit up but he is an experienced Manager is more than capable of working around that until we resolve it in January. More than enough quality and competition in the team to build up and move forward from last season.

Make it so Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.