• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
massive season for this fella ...

can he actually cut it at the top , mix it with the big boys, deliver us a cup run or two ..

that's what the fans and the owners all crave..

hes been seriously backed in this window, even if we don't land Zaha ...

time to prove the doubters wrong.

big test will be when we lose 2 on the trot, he needs to have learnt how to avoid a season wrecking slump..

I do actually think this season will be better than last
he really hasn't we've spent about 80m and recouped about 60, If we land Zaha then he has been seriously backed.

On what planet is a 29 year old player leaving after 6 and a half years of excellent service in order to pursue every footballer's dream of Chamopins League football being a Judas? Helmet headed? People in glass houses.

Just don't get personal abuse of players who leave after giving their best to further their careers. It's not like he was born in North Liverpool, is it?

Just wish them well and get on with your life.

Edit: @davek Doing a mock Spanish accent in text form? All class.

On what planet is a 29 year old player leaving after 6 and a half years of excellent service in order to pursue every footballer's dream of Chamopins League football being a Judas? Helmet headed? People in glass houses.
Champions obvs. I'm not that bad at spelling, but my typing is atrocious when I first get up and don't bother looking before sending . You should see the state of my text messages

"Whaa whaa whaa, I want now very mucho to go to Arsenal....whaa whaa whaa, I gib my very best to Everton....whaa whaa whaa, I feel like my precious talents are imprisoned here, they need Champions League futbol....whaa whaa whaa".

Helmet headed Judas.

Nice one racist. I bet Arteta speaks better English than you. Using pigeon English to mock a foreigner, I guess your other favourite site is 8chan.

Apuesto a que ni siquiera puedes hablar otro idioma que tu pene.

"Whaa whaa whaa, I want now very mucho to go to Arsenal....whaa whaa whaa, I gib my very best to Everton....whaa whaa whaa, I feel like my precious talents are imprisoned here, they need Champions League futbol....whaa whaa whaa".

Helmet headed Judas.

Absolute state of this. If it weren't for the extensive post history attesting to the fact of your utter shamelessness I'd say you should hang your head.

Nice one racist. I bet Arteta speaks better English than you. Using pigeon English to mock a foreigner, I guess your other favourite site is 8chan.

Apuesto a que ni siquiera puedes hablar otro idioma que tu pene.
Absolute state of this. If it weren't for the extensive post history attesting to the fact of your utter shamelessness I'd say you should hang your head.
That's true actually. I shouldn't have allowed my fury at his actions descend to that. It was despicable. My apologies.

If we don’t deliver what he needs I can see this going south quickly.

As it stands we should finish 7-10th, and we should expect him to do any better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.