• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the man credit. he looked out of his depth over Christmas etc but tell you what the way we have turned it round and actually hammer a team like arsenal who have spanked us so many times (minus more goals) it shows why the likes of brands and Moshiri would rather keep him.

Next season will be interesting when him and Brands have got all their targets in especially if we get europa league

Having a good run now, need it to continue to get 7th and possibly europe. Got to say he always needed more than a season to sort the mess out but he has done enough now to show us we can give him time to see if it improves next season.

Probably because that poster isn’t an adversus multi imo.

How do you know that?

I could post on here for years and make mutliple accounts - 1 that loves Silva and 1 that constantly posts he should go and you would never link them.

Its a lesson for the regulars to stop being so close minded otherwise all that happens is new posters will eventually be turned away by the abuse / ganging up.

An opinion is an opinion regardless of how long the person who's saying it has been on here for.

You know what I think has slyly massively helped us lately? Having both DCL and Rich on the pitch gives Pickford two targets to aim for. When it was Bernard & Walcott it was so obvious where the ball was going and the centre halves just swarmed Rich.
We are just a big team. Throw big bad Andre into the mix and we are scary in the air. Shame we aren’t more clinical

We are looking much better as a team now. Let's hope we can finish the season in style which will give us a platform for next season.

This was before today's game, Pickford is now 4th in clean sheets in the PL, who'd ov thunk it...

To be fair we’ve only beaten West Ham and Chelsea in turmoil and Arsenal who are crap away, let’s see how we get on against some proper teams eh before we start building a Silva statue eh lads hahahahaha.
its just me, you and @Tubey on the bus as it stands now mush!

Status
Not open for further replies.