• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I still want him gone. I think I have a longer memory than a lot of people here. I'm not dead set against him at all, but he has been terrible the vast majority of this season and made some very questionable calls during it.

That said, it's making me less angry at the prospect of him fluking another season with results and performances like that. It'd be churlish to not say that was a very good win.

I think he's earned enough since Cardiff to give him a 2nd season tbh.

Having said that im not going to be wish washy like others - Silva has a job next season and thats to seal 7th - you see how good our players are when they are playing well there is no excuses not to qualify for europe next season especially if we sign a striker who can actually score goals.

The long break in February, coinciding with the now settled 'best XI' (including the overall system he's employing starting to click) has seen us finally come out of our shell and it's credit to Silva to be completely fair to him.

I was totally unconvinced at the turn of the year because he simply didn't look like he knew what he was doing - is he finally starting to get his feet firmly under the table now?

Silva took alot of criticism and rightly so regarding defending at set pieces and therefore he must get praised about how we have defended recently bar a mad twenty minute spell against Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.