Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez who had lukaku
Koeman who spent £150 odd mil
Allardyce who had Tosun

Ok mate

???

That's your response to "We're 11th and his record is worse than Martinez, Koeman and Allardyce"

Martinez signed Lukaku, well done him.
Silva who also has Tosun/signed 50m Richarlison.

Silva is rightly under pressure. The season has been woeful. "Dearie dearie me!" Behave.

Very good win, and hopefully it will be a turning point.First half was poor, but they turned it around in the second half.If we saw more of this throughout the season, then we would have been a hell of a lot closer to the top six.But it is what it is.I think the challenge now, is to try and put a couple of wins together, and maybe stay unbeaten for the rest of the season.

???

That's your response to "We're 11th and his record is worse than Martinez, Koeman and Allardyce"

Martinez signed Lukaku, well done him.
Silva who also has Tosun/signed 50m Richarlison.

Silva is rightly under pressure. The season has been woeful. "Dearie dearie me!" Behave.

Martinez signed Lukaku = Had a goalscorer
Koeman had £150mil+
Allardyce signed Tosun (and Walcott)

Silva has not signed a centre forward.

How would any of the top 6 be doing with Tosun or Niasse up front? Probably in 7th.

Hes come in to an awful squad with a poor midfield and without a quality CF even comparable to Wolves or Leicester...or even West Ham.

Season isnt over yet and imagine how wed be doing with a CF...or a midfield...or a right back

Status
Not open for further replies.