• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're only 9th because in some absolute miracle teams below us are actually worse.

Too easy to get rid, I'm sick to death of cryhards blurting about top 4 we are nowhere near their investment nor over sustained period to realistically challenge let alone keeping the same man in charge. We should stick with him for now and then reassess at the end of the season.
Who is going on about the top 4? Think everyone realistically expected at least 7th and closing the gap on the rest and maybe sneaking into the top 6. Are we any closer to the top 6 this season? No we are even further away after spending more money in the summer and in my opinion on some decent signings.

Sacking him now would be a mistake, there is no option suitable to take over, and I'm sick of us sacking our managers as soon as we hit a bad run of form.

What is hurting us the most is we have not even got a striker in that has replaced half of the goals Lukaku use to get us in a season, I'm sure Brands will find us a good striker this summer, we need to give Brands more time to improve the squad.
I agree with your patience and understand it from a business and practical POV. But these players are good enough to Finnish in the top 6 under a decent manager. This guy is nowhere near decent.

Time has already told if he is capable or not tbf.

Our performance since the 2nd December 2018

LDDLLWLLWLWLLL

Out of the last 14 games/2 months, we have got 3 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses which is just 11 points out of a possible 42 points.

Relegation form that and no sign of it improving. Cant see us winning another game this season tbh.
That's why he must go. We need to give ourselves a chance in the remaining fixtures.

For an interim manager? Moyes.

I actually want proven manager with prestige but no one will take up this mess with 11 games to go. Better wait till summer to get one.

Will never forget Moyes doin the dirty on us.

But failing a speculative appointment like Ferguson I can think only of Moyes who would do the job and get this out of this mess on a budget.

Will never forget Moyes doin the dirty on us.

But failing a speculative appointment like Ferguson I can think only of Moyes who would do the job and get this out of this mess on a budget.
I hated Moyes towards the end of his reign, but even I think he would be a good appointment to the end of the season.

Then never sack Martinez, Koeman and BFS?

Look if this does not work and will never work what is the point of keeping him? For the sake of it? For not wanting to pay a payoff? If we don’t want to pay any extreme payoff we should have inserted clause that forbid a sacked individual for getting massive payoff when he signed a contract initially. Conditions based.

My only point was don't sack now. It said so clearly in the posts you replied to.

You seemed to have missed the point. I didnt say don't sack at all

Status
Not open for further replies.