• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we've finished 5th, 11th, 11th, 7th, 8th since Moyes left, we are currently 9th, now is not the time to panic, lets see if we can pick up a few results in the next few games.

He should be given atleast to the summer now, then I'm sure Brands and Moshiri will evaluate the situation.

we've finished 5th, 11th, 11th, 7th, 8th since Moyes left, we are currently 9th, now is not the time to panic, lets see if we can pick up a few results in the next few games.

He should be given atleast to the summer now, then I'm sure Brands and Moshiri will evaluate the situation.
I love your optimism, but face facts, this isn’t going to turn around. He's clueless, he's a one hit wonder with no plan b.

We've a manager that hasn't addressed a massive problem for 3 seasons at 3 different teams in the league. He can't get to grips with set pieces. A premier League manager who can't get to grips with the fundamental basics of top level football management and we're stuck with him.

But it's the players....

Brilliant.
I can understand some of these players struggling against the top 4, but against teams like Wolves, Watford, Leicester, Millwall ffs. We can’t even create anything against these mediocre teams under this clown, alarm bells should be ringing loud and clear.

I love your optimism, but face facts, this isn’t going to turn around. He's clueless, he's a one hit wonder with no plan b.
Sacking him now would be a mistake, there is no option suitable to take over, and I'm sick of us sacking our managers as soon as we hit a bad run of form.

What is hurting us the most is we have not even got a striker in that has replaced half of the goals Lukaku use to get us in a season, I'm sure Brands will find us a good striker this summer, we need to give Brands more time to improve the squad.

So your plan is get rid of a manager.....continue to pay him....get "anyone" and pay them also?

That didn't sound like a very good plan

Then never sack Martinez, Koeman and BFS?

Look if this does not work and will never work what is the point of keeping him? For the sake of it? For not wanting to pay a payoff? If we don’t want to pay any extreme payoff we should have inserted clause that forbid a sacked individual for getting massive payoff when he signed a contract initially. Conditions based.

Status
Not open for further replies.