• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a huge gamble. One i was never convinced of but i lived in hope when he was appointed.
Now convinced he's just out of his depth. The zonal marking thing has done it for me after the millwall game. If he can't see it doesnt work then you have to wonder what else he doesnt see.
You appoint a manager who's done nothing the chance is you'll get nothing.

Correct.

Time for everyone to buckle up and support the manager and team and ride out a poor patch.

It certainly ISN'T the time to sack another manager.

There's no one on board with that at Everton FC.

9th....and after the wheels fell off months ago at Anfield. That tells its own story.

Young players need to find their feet and their confidence to bounce back professionally.

Silva can get us there. Ive seen enough in the games against Liverpool, Chelsea and recently City to know that..

The issue is the lack of fight, passion and desire to win a game of football. I just dont see this man as being the right guy to take this club forward.

We dont look like a team which has a gameplan or any sort of organisation. We look inept mate.

Although I agree with your comments regarding OT, Chelsea, Anfield, City etc. But ultimately how many points did we get from those 4 games? We got 1 despite the strong performances. This guy is not a winner and I'm not sure he will ever be.

I want to be persistent with a manager , I really do but I'm questioning whether Silva is the right man to stick with and if he has the mentality to lift the players from the depths we have sunk to recently.

Arsenal fans demonstrated by staying away when things went downhill for Wenger, but we won't. Full houses for remaining games but a probably not a pleasant atmosphere.

I've supported Silva from day one. I cant see how I'm flipping.

It's a terrible habit of sacking managers we have to get out of. As said, I've seen enough of the way he sets up against top teams both for us and his other teams and there is something there we need to stick with.

You don't reward failure. Period.
Sack him and reset with a top top manager in the summer.

We've literally turned into his Watford from last season. And guess what... he's hasn't had his head turned by another club. Because everyone is seeing him for what he is. A mediocre manager at best.

Did he turn around that slump? No, and he got sacked.

Just as with his ability to coach defending set pieces, his ability to turn around 'slumps' is nonexistent.

Get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.