• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually go the Kilmarnock matches. What Clarke has done is nothing short of a miracle. Been going for 3 seasons now, there a very solid unit and he gets the best out of players. Last night there was only one team playing football, hearts where horrible

I agree. But the level is lower, as are the expectations. If he then goes to an Old Firm team or succeeds in the Championship, then he might have a case.

When Sarri was under pressure last week he reverted to an interpreter to make sure he was well understood. Silva's English is limited and under pressure with few words to choose from as someone said it before it was verbal repetitive diarhoeea (Can't spell that). He has been lumbered with some useless players such as Walcott, whom he played today, plus a clearly finished Seamus, and an unfit Baines (gamble backfired). People say Gomez was MOM. What about Davies? he played well until he sank along with the crap around him. Keep Davies in the team. Play Richarlison in the centre as he is a useless winger. Some of the others are reasonable players who have lost heart. OK it is up to Silva to motivate them. Perhaps he can't do it.

He needs to change something soon, our defending of set pieces has to improve drastically. Would go man to man and see what that does. He also needs to drop Siggy and move to a 3 across the middle. What concerns me at the moment is he keeps making the same mistakes over and over again.

And it's incredibly difficult to shift most.of these wasters aswell
Koeman and Walsh have wasted the greatest opportunity this club has possibly ever had to secure a permanent place at the top table in a stupidly rich game.

If we don’t deliver on Bramley Moore then I don’t think there is a way back to the upper echelons for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.