• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think he has it in him to turn this around. We are watching his slump as Watford manager but in blue. Least they had the guts to sack him.

Also don’t think he has it in him to really have a go at the players either, he should have ripped them to shreds at half time and put some fire in their bellies but we came out worse than before.

On the other hand if he’s the main problem for sticking with the same old tired tactics and formation why aren’t the players saying something to him in training, “this isn’t working you divvy!”.

Gang of cowards on and off the pitch.

Embarrassing.

Koeman and Walsh have wasted the greatest opportunity this club has possibly ever had to secure a permanent place at the top table in a stupidly rich game.

If we don’t deliver on Bramley Moore then I don’t think there is a way back to the upper echelons for us.
Of course there is , find the right manager as success only comes on the pitch.
ATM that sure isnt happening.

He wasn’t fired at West Ham. And Sunderland were truly in the cack that season - look at where they are now.

Fair enough on Utd, but that has been a poisoned chalice. Also fair enough on Sociedad, but he did have a good first season. Certainly fared better than a big mouth like Gary Neville.

He had a 6months contract at West Ham. Even they didn't want him.

He had a 6months contract at West Ham. Even they didn't want him.
David Gold did. Sullivan wanted a glamour signing and holds the whip hand.

Put it this way, Moyes went into a much bigger mess at West Ham last season and the team looked far better by the end of the season. Look at how we took them apart at the start of his tenure, and compare to how they carved us up at the end of the season.

Also, after a 100M investment they are not much better off now and managed to outdo us in the FA Cup with that truly horrendous result l.

seven-dwarfs.png

they would all be an improvement
lol We've already had 4 of them.

I'm utterly disillusioned to be honest. I don't have faith in anyone. Not the players. Not the manager. Not the owner. Not the board.

The football is disgraceful. The results are embarassing. The effort isn't acceptable. The money wasted is actually a bit sad in perspective.

No one should be happy. No one should tolerate this. But we are so far beyond the point of no return where I doubt anything can be done to sort us out. We are a toxic club right now. A poisoned chalice. Bordering on a basket case.
Sake !!!.....Its not that good Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.