• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In his 12 years at Arsenal he only ever hit double figures twice in prem goals, 2012/13 - 14 goals, and 2016/17 - 10 goals.
He had a decent, albeit brief, spell of scoring while playing through the middle at Arsenal.

I wouldn't consider him a long-term solution there, but I'd say that he's much more equipped to do a job in that role than Richarlison. I'm surprised that it hasn't been tried at least once or twice before now.

He had a decent, albeit brief, spell of scoring while playing through the middle at Arsenal.

I wouldn't consider him a long-term solution there, but I'd say that he's much more equipped to do a job in that role than Richarlison. I'm surprised that it hasn't been tried at least once or twice before now.

Same here mate, and out of him and Richarlison you would think Walcott would be the more natural striker of the two.

Yes mate. The players that Silva has here he should be up by 55%

Like what Klopp (55.5%) has at Liverpool, having only recently achieved it after a 3 year rebuilding job and from a better starting position.

It's gonna take time. The modern football is such a fickle beast.

Same here mate, and out of him and Richarlison you would think Walcott would be the more natural striker of the two.

Well, Richarlison offers more stature and power than Theo.

Walcott never played as a lone striker. He literally offers one thing in that role and that would be to run in behind. Not much use against a deep defence?

Plus, Walcott has been getting into plenty of good positions from the right. He should be on double figures for goals now, but his finishing has been dreadful. So not sure that would improve if we played him central?

Not saying it couldn't be an option, but it would have to be part of a proper front three or a two, I reckon, or it'd be massively one dimensional.

Like what Klopp (55.5%) has at Liverpool, having only recently achieved it after a 3 year rebuilding job and from a better starting position.

It's gonna take time. The modern football is such a fickle beast.

But Klopp did have several cup finals and back to back champs league finishes along the way, didn’t he?

I agree it takes a while to get the club to where it needs to be, but I think Silva has also underachieved. He simply has to get more out of this group of players.

But Klopp did have several cup finals and back to back champs league finishes along the way, didn’t he?

I agree it takes a while to get the club to where it needs to be, but I think Silva has also underachieved. He simply has to get more out of this group of players.

He's spent £500m...

BTW, not saying Silva is as good as Klopp, he clearly isn't, as much as I hate Camel Chops

He's spent £500m...

BTW, not saying Silva is as good as Klopp, he clearly isn't, as much as I hate Camel Chops

Yes he’s spent £500m, but he’s consistently hit his targets and they’ve consistently performed.

It’s early days for us, but Silva has also spent a lot of money and IMO has not got the best out of these players.

My main issue with him isn’t tactical or his vision, it’s the complete lack of fight and belief the players have had in recent games. He doesn’t seem to inspire them.

I hope I’m wrong obviously, I just think it can be a bit of a cop out to excuse very poor performances by saying it’s early days in the project. He’s got a lot of convincing to do to prove he’s the real deal.

stop chasing Malcom... .Marco. he doesnt want to come we dont want players that dont want to be with us......there are other STRIKERS you should be looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.