• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlikely.

Seems like it was The Mosh that scouted Tosun if you believe what was said and I wouldnt be surprised if it was The Mosh who had something to do with Walcott with his Arsenal connections.

I suppose we considered both players would be able to make an impact so not really a risk, Walcott is certainly a proven player in this league and 20m is nothing money for a player of his calibre @Zatara , Tosun is more of a risk, but I suppose the thinking was if he flopped here some Turkish fellas would defo give us some dough back for him.

But 1 thing we have seen so far is that The Mosh isnt afraid to back his managers, which lets be honest is something we have been crying out for the last 30 odd years. @davek

I highly doubt Mosh scouted any player, mate.

Walsh scouted/signed Tosun. Allardyce recommended him because he'd had him scouted while he was at Palace.

It was in the press that he went to watch Tosun against Monaco with Walsh.

Oh I see.

That's not really scouting though, is it?

I mean, scouting suggests he personally picked the player out and decided that we should buy him.

He just went with Walsh because the game was on his doorstep and probably wanted to see how his money was being spent.

I enjoyed watching us for the first time in a while on Saturday. The passion was back, we attacked and we will only get better. Players looked to play more confidently and they was getting stuck in. Hopefully push on with 3 points at the weekend.

I enjoyed watching us for the first time in a while on Saturday. The passion was back, we attacked and we will only get better. Players looked to play more confidently and they was getting stuck in. Hopefully push on with 3 points at the weekend.

First time in a while we've seen players getting annoyed with each other when they don't follow the plan. Largely because it's the first tmie in ages there's been a plan to follow.

Shows the value of a manager and his tactics. That team had 10 players who regularly started for Allardyce but we looked like a completely different team. Had we lost a player under the Bisto kid we would have seen 55 minutes of backs to the wall, heart in mouth defending. It must be great for the players to see that even with a man less the manager has enough trust and faith in them to let them play their way and keep trying to win.

More people follow Sunderland on twitter than the Old Firm clubs. The size of their support nowadays is massively overstated. Ajax have nearly twice the number of followers than Celtic despite their league being comparable to the SPL, whilst PSV are comparable to Rangers, as are Villarreal.

Ajax may have more followers but rangers and Celtics fam base is massive. I don’t follow Everton on social media but have been obsessed with us since about the age of 10. Celtic and Rangers have massive potential if they play in the English leagues , but they don’t so they can only grow so much as a club in Europe as they can’t attract or keep their players

have faith we will achieve a good league position this season, a good cup run, and qual for Europa at least. Then next season in the CL and winning it.
New motto - Everton Uber Alles.

Silva's Reaction to Richarlison's second goal is awesome. Everton bringing out his emotions already. :)

Have set the video timestamp to start from the right bit.

Another angle of it at 2:58 too. ;)

Shades of Ross the rat in his running style and haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.