• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can setup tactics though, and we have holes everywhere that aren’t being addressed. Same issues every week
He's said before he goes out to win every game so it's going to leave gaps at the back. We could go there and play defensively and look to nick it but he'd get pelters for that too.

We're like a bargain bin Man United. Spend loads of money and hire one rubbish manager after another. Maybe we should hire a former Everton legend to make the team happy again...

This is just genius from the board and silva, when the tapping up case comes up we have the defence of looking at our results and how things have gone pear shaped, genius Everton.

It's the lack of effort & motivation, combined with late subs and a refusal to change the style of play.
I wasn't saying we are being knee jerkish mate, I understand totally..but we are going to end up as 'one of them clubs' if were not careful. Mind you, if by becoming one of them clubs we manage to find the right man....I can live with it. Just such a sad state to be in already !!!

He's said before he goes out to win every game so it's going to leave gaps at the back. We could go there and play defensively and look to nick it but he'd get pelters for that too.
Hahaha don't make me laugh. He goes out to win every game and we have 0 shots in 45 minutes against Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.