• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everton Moyes yes but think he is done as a PL manager now.
He did pretty well at West Ham last year. Gave them a platform to build on for this year. Not saying he should come back, as Silva deserves some time, but I think the “busted flush” rhetoric is just rubbish. If a manager is passionate about their job they never lose their ability.

Sacking him won't achieve anything.

It has been a crushing month though. Any sense of confidence and momentum gained has been completely and utterly lost.

We have not recovered from Pickfords Anfield brain fart.

Erm sacking him and replacing him with a manager that actually is good enough for where we want to be actually will help us quite alot.

The same arguments for give him time are likely the ones made advocating Martinez staying on for that 3rd season.

Wake up things aint improving he's chod.

The Newcastle / Watford games are the ones that really bite, as well as the other points dropped at home in the so-called "easier" games.

Including the derby and games since and the next two games that's three against top six with two away games to come.

That was / is only two "expected win" games from seven but we haven't won any and I wouldn't bet on anything more than 2 points vs Burnley / Brighton.

We should be a bookies nightmare given the predictability of our results.

The Newcastle / Watford games are the ones that really bite, as well as the other points dropped at home in the so-called "easier" games.

Including the derby and games since and the next two games that's three against top six with two away games to come.

That was / is only two "expected win" games from seven but we haven't won any and I wouldn't bet on anything more than 2 points vs Burnley / Brighton.

We should be a bookies nightmare given the predictability of our results.

I would still argue the West Ham game was worse. Completely dominate the game and lose 3-1. At home. Watford is a MUCH better team than West Ham.

I’m fine with the way we set up. We got the early goal and could have has a second. We’ll never know what could’ve been because of the keeper error.

Silva will always have fans from the Martinez disciples who love crazy attacking football and zero defensive nous. We even have the famous Roberto 11th placed spot to go with it.

Listen...I would gladly settle for the “crazy attacking football” we had from Bob right now.

But we ain’t even getting that from Silva

It is Bobby’s defensive naïveté without his sparkling attack.

This is just plain crap.

And you know what?

It is a pity Bobby never got the chance to spend the gazillions Koeman, Sam and this fellow have.

I suspect we might be in a happier place right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.