• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva loves the project and actually gets Everton which I wouldn’t say he did with Watford and hull. An the fact he can go sign pretty much who he wants compared to anywhere he has been would say he won’t go anywhere.

If he plays DCL in the Derby, we’ve lost before a ball is kicked.

Let’s not get carried away now mate.

He won’t play anyway but last season he played a full game upfront, alongside Niasse, in a team managed by Sam Allardyce, with a back 4 of Kenny, Holgate, Williams, Martina and never lost.

Going a bit under the radar isn’t he? Especially when you consider how much people were waxing lyrical about Eddie Howe and Bournemouth, Watford and Gracia and the beardy man at Wolves. We’re doing better than all of those but you don’t hear about it atall.

I’m reserving judgement on Silva until at least next season but I do feel he should be getting some recognition if others are.

Going a bit under the radar isn’t he? Especially when you consider how much people were waxing lyrical about Eddie Howe and Bournemouth, Watford and Gracia and the beardy man at Wolves. We’re doing better than all of those but you don’t hear about it atall.

I’m reserving judgement on Silva until at least next season but I do feel he should be getting some recognition if others are.

I like that were picking points up quietly with out any hype from the media, but I think if we get the result against them on Sunday then the sky pundits suddenly sit up and take notice

I like that were picking points up quietly with out any hype from the media, but I think if we get the result against them on Sunday then the sky pundits suddenly sit up and take notice
If we do, all you’ll hear is how they have a “European hangover” and a “tight fixture list” etc. They’ll make it all about them and not even mention the “lesser team” playing well the same as they do every time one of the big 6 loses to someone outside of that.

I'd say you don't hear about it like you would a Bournemouth, Watford and Wolves, is because them teams aren't expected to be in the Top6/7.

Chelsea ST holder mate is saying Silva nullified them and Pochetino mimicked his strategy with a few tweaks.

Difference of course is Spurs have 4 top attackers and we have Richarlison and Sigurdsson + 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.