• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really encouraged by Silva.

I think we just need to push on this season, but I worry about Burnout. This side has heaps of potential, lets just hope they can keep it going til May!

I think if he rotates players a little we will avoid that as we have no Europe and only FA Cup on top of league games. We have cover everywhere just about it's just making sure everyone gets a breather and not too many 1-3 are rested at a time. There should never be less than 8 players who are first choice starting.

Top 6 will be progress enough to keep top players on board for another season but win the next two games and I’ll start to believe that 4th is possible.

I love how he wanted us to keep attacking to get the second, but he unfortunately cannot kick the ball for the guys. Pulled the right strings in the second half, should've scored a couple more I think.

He's THE ONE.

tenor.gif

I love how he wanted us to keep attacking to get the second, but he unfortunately cannot kick the ball for the guys. Pulled the right strings in the second half, should've scored a couple more I think.
This seems to definitely be a change in how he wants the team to play. I always hated when we were up by one goal and sat back and absorbed pressure for the last 10 minutes of the game, instead of attacking and trying to get the match sealing goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.