• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Connor your gylfi back catalogue is outstanding...

If only I could vault..!

Your as bad as any rs fan who claims the league is there's vaulting me this early on regards silva. He had a similar record at Watford anf then bombed....

Let's just wait and see

Stop digging Frank, he`s done you good and proper with Darren Moore.

I know I feel much better, and it takes the wind out of the sails of the much more knowledgeable people the frequent this forum.
I know I feel much better, and it takes the wind out of the sails of the much more knowledgeable people the frequent this forum.

We have all failed miserably at some point in our GOT careers , such is the unpredictable nature of the sport we love
It will leave us open to heartbreak despair and derision
However it is all worth it when for those 5 seconds you own the forum , when the boxroom FIFA playing bed wetting virgins fall at your feet with half adoring , half fearing eyes and they treat you as an ITK and even @orly reluctantly and begrudgingly wipes your name off the index as after 10,000 posts you eventually get one right
Ah for those heady times

We have all failed miserably at some point in our GOT careers , such is the unpredictable nature of the sport we love
It will leave us open to heartbreak despair and derision
However it is all worth it when for those 5 seconds you own the forum , when the boxroom FIFA playing bed wetting virgins fall at your feet with half adoring , half fearing eyes and they treat you as an ITK and even @orly reluctantly and begrudgingly wipes your name off the index as after 10,000 posts you eventually get one right
Ah for those heady times
lol

Done well so far and started getting clean sheets without detracting from our attacking play. Little deflating when he brought on Jags when your heart wanted us to go balls out for a win but that point is a big one that many teams wont pick up. So looking back it's a logical choice and we weren't sphincter clenching for the last 10-15 like we have in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.