• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go as far as saying this was a very decent first season. Yes, the december-february slump was brutal, but im not sure how much of that can be put on his shoulders. Marco turning it around like he did was very impressive. Non of our other managers were able to get the players back after they started playing bad, but Marco did it.
Very nice with 3 top 6 wins too, I dont care what state manu were in for example, Moyes/Unsy/Sam would still loose or draw those games with the dame players, im sure of it. We’ve met ‘bigger teams’ in disarrey before, still without doing enough. This is a big step. Ive followed Everton for more than a decade, and this is the first time Ive seen us do this to tree of the big boys in a month. Trying to take away from that is just sad, and very blind to our recent history. Only two premier league teams have a worse record against the top 6 than us, rolling them over thrice in a row is a big deal. Against united the comentators for the stream i watched called Goodison Park a «graveyard for the top 6». A dumb thing to say based on two games, but still very fun to hear for a blue.

#TeamSilva

If thats what you want to think feel free. Im not stopping you. Do i think different. Yes. Their perfomances leading up to the game made me think we only had to work a bit harder than them to win.
Great day. Great result. But i dont need to sell it on an Everton forum. Most Evertonians deep down know it was a great time to play them.
And Arsenal and Chelsea was it a great time to play them?

He's achieved nothing this season. zilcho, just another forgettable season that's passed us by. Get a decent striker in and who knows what can happen next season but until then Zilcho and blabbering on about progress won't change that.

He's achieved nothing this season. zilcho, just another forgettable season that's passed us by. Get a decent striker in and who knows what can happen next season but until then Zilcho and blabbering on about progress won't change that.
What did you what him to achieve in his 1st season mate what were your goals for the season after watching fat Sam and little fat Sam churning sihte out.

The football is undoubtedly better than last season.
And yes , it looks like there might be some reasons for optimism for next season if Brands can work his magic again.
That said the season and where we are going to finish in the table , can only be regarded as a disappointment.
It's like yer old school report ….must do better.

The football is undoubtedly better than last season.
And yes , it looks like there might be some reasons for optimism for next season if Brands can work his magic again.
That said the season and where we are going to finish in the table , can only be regarded as a disappointment.
It's like yer old school report ….must do better.
He is rebuilding a side mate, from players to styles it takes longer that a season judge him next season, and where we are then.

True we are Zilcho. Disappointed with Silva for not winning the double this season.....get rid.

True we are Zilcho. Disappointed with Silva for not winning the double this season.....get rid.
Here we go again. What a ridiculous post.

Who asked for the double?

Fans have every right to be disappointed at this garbage season. We registered form comparable with Huddersfield and Fulham for a good portion of it.

Silva has everything to prove that he deserves this job. Personally, I don’t think he’s up to it and his past CV in English football doesn’t bring me much confidence, either.

yeh that's it, make out anyone who isn't overly impressed by this season and shouting that we're deffo going places under him as a bellend who expected to win the double, that'll win the Internet argument.
What did you what him to achieve in his 1st season mate what were your goals for the season after watching fat Sam and little fat Sam churning sihte out.
7th place was an achievable goal for him to aim for but still nothing to shout about even if he achieved that, as a bonus a decent cup run would have been nice but it wasn't to be.

Personally, I don’t think he’s up to it and his past CV in English football doesn’t bring me much confidence, either.

Take a look at how we were post Pickford derby. Then take a look at how we have looked these last few weeks.

Take a look at how several players have noticeably improved.

Chuck you daft agenda away, and admit that there have been positive signs. Not nirvana, granted, but he has steadied a slump, improved the defence and organisation, and set us up looking really good.

Even though we drew I'm Silva in. I'm starting to see a bigger picture and if Fulham and if liverpool beat Wolves and we beat Burnely and draw spurs. Give him the summer. See what him and brands cam achieve.

yeh that's it, make out anyone who isn't overly impressed by this season and shouting that we're deffo going places under him as a bellend who expected to win the double, that'll win the Internet argument.
7th place was an achievable goal for him to aim for but still nothing to shout about even if he achieved that as a bonus a decent cup run would have been nice but it wasn't to be.
Rebuild is his job this season a cup run would of been nice but not a priority and it would of ended in disappointment anyway, as I and many more have said give him time judge him this time next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.