• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not here to piss on your post. But dont look at 3 wins against "top" 6 as anything for next season as they are all currently rubbish.

Jesus christ. You're losing the plot there. Who would care.
Its a forum. I would go more the other way and say others are far to quick to post "where are you now" comments to anyone who dare question anything. Interestingly something i dont see with these so called agenda people. When did that come in aswell. Agenda people haha. Do you want a forum where everybody has to agree with everyone else for fear of being pulled up for anything you've ever said.
Everton fail to look good on the internet. Wow haha.

Arsenal were rubbish last season and still stuck 10 goals on us. Chelsea were crap and we had 0 shots on target against them in two games. United beat us 6-0 on aggregate. So I’m glad you agree we’ve improved since last season.

Arsenal were rubbish last season and still stuck 10 goals on us. Chelsea were crap and we had 0 shots on target against them in two games. So I’m glad you agree we’ve improved since last season.

Arsenals away form is for all to see. Since coming to Goodison they've been battered twice by teams around us. Do i genuinely kid myself that beating them at home is a measure of how good we are? No. Do you want me to lie?
I posted i was more pleased to see us go to palace and dominate them. I see that as more of an improvent.

Arsenals away form is for all to see. Since coming to Goodison they've been battered twice by teams around us. Do i genuinely kid myself that beating them at home is a measure of how good we are? No. Do you want me to lie?
I posted i was more pleased to see us go to palace and dominate them. I see that as more of an improvent.

What about battering Man Utd, a team that we couldn’t lay a glove on for the past 3 or 4 years? Didn’t just beat them, but demolished them in their biggest league defeat for 8 years.

Actually agree that seeing us go away to the likes of Palace and West Ham and play them off the park is a big improvement.

What about battering Man Utd, a team that we couldn’t lay a glove on for the past 3 or 4 years? Didn’t just beat them, but demolished them in their biggest league defeat for 8 years.

Actually agree that seeing us go away to the likes of Palace and West Ham and play them off the park is a big improvement.

Oh come on. Those teams we couldnt lay a glove on 3 or 4 years ago are not the same sides that have turned up at goodison in the past few weeks. We battered the most inept lazy united side to turn up at Goodison in the past 25 years. They scored their first goal from open play against chelsea in about 6 games.
I loved the game for what it was. But it tastes so much better when you beat a side that you know are decent.

Oh come on. Those teams we couldnt lay a glove on 3 or 4 years ago are not the same sides that have turned up at goodison in the past few weeks. We battered the most inept lazy united side to turn up at Goodison in the past 25 years. They scored their first goal from open play against chelsea in about 6 games.
I loved the game for what it was. But it tastes so much better when you beat a side that you know are decent.

So you’ll only take any form of encouragement from beating Liverpool or Man City? Because they’re the only good teams in the league. That isn’t a very good way to approach football mate, I wouldn’t advise that.

You can only beat what is put in front of you.

We are the most negative, depressing fanbase in the history of the world. It’s actually painful. The reds batter a team like Arsenal or Chelsea and they’re all cock-a-hoop about how good they are, with us it’s just because the opposition were crap. Can’t take our fans at all you know, we’re getting worse and more unbearable as the years pile up.

We are the most negative, depressing fanbase in the history of the world. It’s actually painful. The reds batter a team like Arsenal or Chelsea and they’re all cock-a-hoop about how good they are, with us it’s just because the opposition were crap. Can’t take our fans at all you know, we’re getting worse and more unbearable as the years pile up.

We aren’t all like that though.

So you’ll only take any form of encouragement from beating Liverpool or Man City? Because they’re the only good teams in the league. That isn’t a very good way to approach football mate, I wouldn’t advise that.

No they're not. Far from it. They are the best two teams in the league but they're not the "only" two good teams.
Im a realist to the fact we beat a piss poor united side on a run of very poor perfomances and results. that doesnt make me go oh we beat united 4-0 therefore that makes us really good. Great day. Great result. But i can look at it more in context after.

No they're not. Far from it. They are the best two teams in the league but they're not the "only" two good teams.
Im a realist to the fact we beat a piss poor united side on a run of very poor perfimances and results. that doesnt make me go oh we beat united 4-0 therefore that makes us really good. Great day. Great result. But i can look at it more in context after.

You can’t even look at it and say “oh we beat United 4-0, that is definitely better than anything that’s happened in the past 2 years, we would never have done that under Samuel Allardyce”?

Just complete rubbish. You are trying to compare a side as much as it pains me to say it are playing out of their skin and will batter most sides every other week. Why are you even trying to compare it.
So bizare.

You can’t even look at it and say “oh we beat United 4-0, that is definitely better than anything that’s happened in the past 2 years, we would never have done that under Samuel Allardyce”?

Why is it so hard for you to get this. I was at the game. I loved it. But i never went home thinking we are now world beaters.

Just complete rubbish. You are trying to compare a side as much as it pains me to say it are playing out of their skin and will batter most sides every other week. Why are you even trying to compare it.
So bizare.

I’m not comparing the teams at all, I’m comparing the mentality of the fans, which is utterly worlds apart. Our fans have a miserable glass half empty outlook on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.