• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what were your expectations?

The way you chat utter wham here - I'd assume you were in some blue-tinted utopia where we win every game and the cups, at least, and maybe the CL without even being in the CL.
I’ve said what my expectations were. Go read the thread.

You’re talking bollocks.

Wtf are you going on about??? You said we added players to a squad that was already stronger than the teams around us. So what you’re saying is that last season’s squad would be stronger than the teams currently around us?!
I said we had a stronger squad than the teams around us, they would currently be: Wolves, Watford, Leicester and West Ham.

We’ve since added to that squad with improvements, so we’ve maintained a stronger squad than the teams around us.

I hope you can understand this, it isn’t hard.

I said we had a stronger squad than the teams around us, they would currently be: Wolves, Watford, Leicester and West Ham.

We’ve since added to that squad with improvements, so we’ve maintained a stronger squad than the teams around us.

I hope you can understand this, it isn’t hard.

lollollol so you think LAST SEASON’S squad was stronger than those teams’ squads right now? IT WASN’T.

lollollol so you think LAST SEASON’S squad was stronger than those teams’ squads right now? IT WASN’T.
No.

I think our squad was stronger LAST SEASON than: Watford, West Ham, Leicester and Wolves.

We have since IMRPOVED that squad, too.

Like talking to a brick wall.

They are 5 points off relegation, so possibly he will be going The championship.

The damage was done before he arrived. He’s already a better win rate than Marco. As I said, with better players and without so many crocs in the centre forward roles.....although to be fair, he’s got them looking like better players. Redmond seems to be enjoying his football again.

Yep, definitely a promising career ahead.

The damage was done before he arrived. He’s already a better win rate than Marco. As I said, with better players and without so many crocs in the centre forward roles.....although to be fair, he’s got them looking like better players. Redmond seems to be enjoying his football again.

Being better than Mark Hughes is hardly a glowing recommendation.

Bit early for me, he certainly looks like he might do ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.