• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to Silva, he’s getting a reaction out of this squad and there has been a huge improvement over the past 4 or 5 games, Newcastle aside.

Long may it continue.

So if we finish the season 2-3 points off 7th that newcastle result wouldn't be seen as pivotal considering we were 2 goals clear and cruising?

No ones criticising Silva so calm down just a general observation considering the improvement as of late that 7th could still be achievable.

Ok
Not like we're challenging for the league and got done by a beach ball or something.

Silva and the players have responded well in recent weeks, that is clear.

It's encouraging but we must see this level repeated game in and game out.

What is positive is that at this stage they could have been in holiday mode, but we had effort and desire in abundance yesterday.

That is the standard and must be maintained.

Results can fluctuate but effort and desire absolutely must not.

We are good enough for seventh by some distance and both to the end of the season and beyond, cannot tolerate a drop-off and lengthy streaks of sub-par performances.

Even if you want him out you have to agree that there has been a few sparkles of something (Newcastle first half/Yesterday/Both matches against the RS) I know some results have been utter poor like Wolves and Milwall and so on but I think he deserves another fair crack for next season, We've gone to all the top 6 sides and nearly nicked something off them apart from Spurs.
Also taking into account that we don't actually have a proper striker much as I love Dom that would affect any team and now he seems to have found his exodia formation of Bernard on the left/Gylfi/Richarlison on the right and striker.

How nice is it, waking up on a Sunday morning and feeling good about things ?

* Well most of us anyway.

The irony that you accuse me of being obsessed with wanting Silva out yet every post you make you try be some supa dupa fan "aint it great how positive I am... BUT SUM AINT DOH!!!"

very odd fella especially considering most who have been vocal in wanting Silva out have praised him on recent results - thats a proper fan not someone who blindly supports one viewpoint and sticks to it regardless of the current situation.

If you compared us both for example I've criticised Silva since the Watford and Newcastle home games yet when warranted I've praised him and said numerous times on here if he has a solid end to the season he deserves a 2nd year.

You on the other hand have done nothing but overlook bad performance after bad performance, relegation form for 4 straight months and slated other fans and even now you cant even celebrate a victory without 95% of your posts aiming subtle digs at other everton fans.

And im the odd one........

Well he can only win over huge doubters like me by what i see happening and changing on the pitch. The season as a whole has been awful mainly due to the kamakaze defending. My biggest issue with him. Im not going to read to much into yesterday. We can only do what we can do and yest we were at it and hungry. But west ham made us look like barcelona. They were so bad its untrue. But i enjoyed our hunger. Silva may have earned himself more of a crack at the job with the last few results. Less of the mess at the back on a regular basis and i personaly will become less of a doubter.

Status
Not open for further replies.