• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single 1 of our 13 defeats and 7 draws will be pivotal at the end of the season.

Just like the 2 wins on the bounce we just claimed.

Both games you said we would lose, for the record.

Aye yet we all laugh at "crystanbul" and the "slip"

Its all points as you say but certain events / games (neville's tackle on Ronaldo a good example) heck Pickfords clanger at anfield can all be pointed at as turning points or significant games.

We slipped up similarly at Bournemouth at the start of the season however that Newcastle game for me may turn out significant if we just fall short.

I still suspect we'll finish around 9th/10th but who knows need to keep the good form up and GP needs to make it uncomfortable for Arsenal and Utd.

Aye yet we all laugh at "crystanbul" and the "slip"

Its all points as you say but certain events / games (neville's tackle on Ronaldo a good example) heck Pickfords clanger at anfield can all be pointed at as turning points or significant games.

We slipped up similarly at Bournemouth at the start of the season however that Newcastle game for me may turn out significant if we just fall short.

I still suspect we'll finish around 9th/10th but who knows need to keep the good form up and GP needs to make it uncomfortable for Arsenal and Utd.

Are you comparing things that cost Liverpool the title to Everton losing a game that might make the difference between 7th or 9th?

Actual parody at this point mate, I think its time for another multi.

Are you comparing things that cost Liverpool the title to Everton losing a game that might make the difference between 7th or 9th?

Actual parody at this point mate, I think its time for another multi.

You said not one particular defeat is significant as its all points lost whereas I just gave you examples of whilst your right in essence it doesnt stop fans looking back on the season and picking particular moments/games that effected the season one way or another.

Crystanbul and the Slip we laugh at but the RS dropped points throughout that whole season yet those 2 games are always considering the main turning points.

Newcastle for me is that game whereas the derby and pickford is for others.

Perhaps, but he is still a more successful manager than Silva. The whole thing stinks. It so weird.

Maybe Silva has photos of Moshiri partying with Trump in Russia, or something l.

He is but I don't think he was ever really the right manager for what we needed and what we were trying to achieve. Silva feels a better fit. Whether he turns out ok we shall see, but the appointment makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.