• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
90% back onside with Marco, that long break in February seems to have done the trick for getting the confidence back, 2nd half on Tyneside aside, results going our way today has helped as well though a draw at Leicester v Bournemouth would have been better

He had a decent chunk of time with most of the squad at Finch Farm during those 17 days. Wouldn't be remiss to say that the work he was able to do with them in that time has helped.
Gomes got a long rest during that time which I think has been a factor

Did anyone understand the refefence on commentary to 7th place qualifies for Europe dependant on what happens in the Champions League?

I thought this just wrong as either four or five will compete in the champions league next season (dependant on whether a prem team wins it) and with a total of 7 prem teams in Europe, then either two or three will be in the Europa, one of which can be the FA cup winners if not already qualified, otherwise it's 7th in the league.

Can anyone clarify?

(Sorry as wrong thread but will move to appropriate topic thread)

To be fair he's a way to go yet to prove he's even close to being an 'excellent' manager, and we don't know what our identity is yet because we're never sure which Everton will turn up.

Exactly. Two very good games don’t make me forget the crap we’ve had to endure this season.

And nobody can tell me at 2-0 up that their brain didn’t flash back and have Newcastle away fears. I know i did.

Once these thoughts go he’s definitely turned me. That’s right. TURNED ME.

Exactly. Two very good games don’t make me forget the crap we’ve had to endure this season.

And nobody can tell me at 2-0 up that their brain didn’t flash back and have Newcastle away fears. I know did.

Once these thoughts go he’s definitely turned me. That’s right. TURNED ME.

That's the thing mate, some fans see a couple of good results as everything is going well, while conveniently forgetting the crap, as you say, we've had to endure this season.

To be fair he's a way to go yet to prove he's even close to being an 'excellent' manager, and we don't know what our identity is yet because we're never sure which Everton will turn up.

People have short memories about how diabolical some of our performances have been this season. We failed at home to beat West Ham, Watford, (home and away) Newcastle, (home and away), Wolves, (home and away), and even Huddersfield. We even conceded 6 at home in a league game.

But today we were very good, ok the opposition was crap, but we played well regardless. But I think we need to not get carried away, let’s be honest our last game Chelsea should’ve been 2/3 up at half time. I haven’t seen anything that makes me think he will win a trophy with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.