• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are missing my point completely. I don’t want him as manager because he went out of his way to insult both the club and us fans. How you think that he would then be the best man for the job is either wummery or just plain odd.

His trophy record for starters. I'm not really bothered about a comment from over a decade ago when he was managing our city rivals. Each to their own obviously but I can't see many other viable options when Silva goes. Apart from another flavour of the month appointment.

His trophy record for starters. I'm not really bothered about a comment from over a decade ago when he was managing our city rivals. Each to their own obviously but I can't see many other viable options when Silva goes. Apart from another flavour of the month appointment.
There are equally competent managers out there without the baggage he carries.

Exactly. Hate the Red shiote as much as you want however Benitez is not LFC, Red baubles are not LFC.

I suppose fans would turn their nose up at us signing Suarez in the summer because he once played for them and dived sarcastically in front of our former manager in the derby.

We dont want all those goals and a world class striker give me blue through and through Dominic Calvert Lewin.

Hi mate,

I’ve momentarily taken you off ignore.

You forgot to add that Suarez is a racist who also bites other players,

Please find another player to use as an example during your relentless tirade of negativity.

Back on ignore you go x

He's got a point.

3 out of the 4 "big" North West clubs are in the Champions League quarter finals - guess which one isn't...

3 out of the 4 are challenging for titles abd trophies... guess which one isnt...

Even clubs like Wolves and Leicester look to have more brighter futures than ourselves.

Ask yourself why do our fans accept it?

Why are they sat in 11th yet dont feel the need to demand better?

I would hate Liverpool to win anything but if winning the league is the straw that breaks the camel's back for the fans/Moshiri then so be it as im sick of falling out of love with my club.

Tbh mate we’re so used to being Everton that we accept it for what it is, we’re light years behind the top4 and the only way we will
Get near it ( in my opinion ) is for someone like usmanic to come

Tbh mate we’re so used to being Everton that we accept it for what it is, we’re light years behind the top4 and the only way we will
Get near it ( in my opinion ) is for someone like usmanic to come

I understand - and share - the frustration. For me, Marco is not the bloke to change things round. We need a Shankly - and I've never ever thought I'd say that.

but with zouma and gomes another 50 m worth of players .. so I was LOW in my estimate

thanks for pointing that out

silva has ahd 130m + of players
No Frank
They arent Silva's or Evertons players , they are both owned by other clubs.

So 80 mil it is mate.

And dont forget the money recouped for sales and loan fees we brought in.
What he spent is chickenfeed this day & age.

Watford into the FA Cup semi final. They must be absolutely pissing themselves more and more with every passing week at this chump of a manager who thought he was too good for them.

No Frank
They arent Silva's or Evertons players , they are both owned by other clubs.

So 80 mil it is mate.

And dont forget the money recouped for sales and loan fees we brought in.
What he spent is chickenfeed this day & age.
im on about the players at his disposable.. 130m worth of talent

im not on about clubs finances

Status
Not open for further replies.