• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest mate there's no such thing as a honest billionaire anywhere in the world. So what do we do try and join the party or stick with kenwrights money ?
I would imagine Richard Branson has pursued a more ethical business approach, even if he has made the odd dodgy move. Or Bill Gates.

Let's be honest mate there's no such thing as a honest billionaire anywhere in the world. So what do we do try and join the party or stick with kenwrights money ?
Thing is, we had actually been a self-sustaining top half Premier team for a long time before Moshiri. If anything we are in a worse state now than we were when he came in. Our club is of a size we don’t need a dodgy billionaire owner. Fair enough, that also means never winning the league in anything but a freak season, but Spurs (and is in the Moyes days) show what can be achieved with good stewardship.

Pre match and after match press conferences are so important. Its a way of the manager connecting with the fans and the players. All the top managers generally have enough about them to rejuvenate the players and fans.

Marco needs alot of work with his press work. The club does of a whole but he needs to start saying the right things. He leaves more questions open about himself after speaking. Wake up Marco.

His eyes reveal a soul that has been ravaged. Everton has hollowed him out...he is in a place as close to perdition as it's possible to be.
It will take him years and years to recover from his Everton experience...years and years of medication and years and years of inhabiting rooms with padded walls. And that is an optimistic scenario...he may not ever recover.

#onceevertontouchesyou...

Beginning to resemble a rabbit in the headlights, not inspiring any confidence, but getting a win tomorrow is all that matters to me currently.

He reminded there of Martinez' final post match comments after the Sunderland defeat, practically dazed and incoherent.

Hope he and they can fight their way out of this, but I am not hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.