• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It sort of looks like the board are doubling down on Silva. I know that it isn't necessarily the case, but the perception is very much that.

It's a big one of these
middle-finger.png
to fans wanting him gone this early.
Not really, he will be sacked for being incapable of doing what he is paid for, 4m is small price to pay compared to throwing away next season.

Not really, he will be sacked for being incapable of doing what he is paid for, 4m is small price to pay compared to throwing away next season.
That wont happen though.

Brands is on board with stabilising the club. Sack Silva = his own work so far goes down the toilet and he starts again.

Silva gets until next autumn IMO. I think that's in the minds of the owner and DoF too.

That wont happen though.

Brands is on board with stabilising the club. Sack Silva = his own work so far goes down the toilet and he starts again.

Silva gets until next autumn IMO. I think that's in the minds of the owner and DoF too.

I agree, but of course results will need to improve a LOT between now and May.

Moshiris ego must be stinging he'd of happily paid 20 million just to make himself feel like he tempted the a deadly manager that crippled Watford. 4 million is Watford pitying us.

That wont happen though.

Just to clarify, Dave.....do you mean Autumn of this year or autumn of next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.