• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not only a bad spell.

You can’t compare him to BFS let alone Moyes. Sam got 8th even as crap as you claim him to be.
Season is not finished yet and it is not only me that though BFS was bad. Did you rate him then? I am just throwing out ruts and Silvas rut is not yet as bad as others. Just sharing the info and trying to put things into perspective. Moyes had ruts most seasons but always got himself out of them when nothing to play for and no pressure. Just saying what we all know and that is we are in a bad rut just like we where under previous managers

#Silvaout You can talk about long terms plans all you like, but if it's not good enough in the short term, rudderless attacking and hapless defending, then its built on sand. He isn't good enough now and I doubt he ever would be in the long term. Relieve him of his duties and get a interim coach in because keeping him will get very messy.

That's literally the opposite of reality. Absolutely baffling logic.

This side plays like the last few months of the Walter Smith tenure. Can't actually think of a worst performing back line either in particular the centre back pairing. They do play like strangers. Feel like running off with those young players, what a period to gain experience, some of the most lacklustre senior professional performances I have seen in an Everton shirt.

Season is not finished yet and it is not only me that though BFS was bad. Did you rate him then? I am just throwing out ruts and Silvas rut is not yet as bad as others. Just sharing the info and trying to put things into perspective. Moyes had ruts most seasons but always got himself out of them when nothing to play for and no pressure. Just saying what we all know and that is we are in a bad rut just like we where under previous managers

The season is as good as gone. We are now fighting relegation.

No I don’t rate BFS but he is better than Silva.

Just can't see the point of sacking him now. Relegation isn't going to happen, with Fulham and Huddersfield basically down already and eight more teams below us, most of which are just as bad or worse. Season's over already, so let him limp to the finish line, spend the next few months doing a proper job of lining up a replacement and fire him the second the whistle's blown on the final game of the season.

He definetly can't be here next season though no matter what happens. The guy's a chancer and a failure who doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.