• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As said earlier Silva's stubbornness on zonal marking is a kin to Martinez's continuous selection of Howard, it will be his downfall,

Big day for Silva today. This is the game to win as on top of our dire form the past couple of months, it is quite sensitive and meaningful given the recent history of the 2 clubs. Win and he will ease the pressure slightly and will probably be given till the end of the season to see if things improve. Lose and the pressure will be immense especially if there are set piece defending issues again. 17 day break coming after today so could turn out to be a defining moment in the season this.

Hiw the heck did predictive text get “big sync” when you meant “big dunc” :)

Well, the o and i are next to each other on a keyboard (hence your "Hiw" instead of "How"), as are the s and d as well as the y and u. So if he quickly types Syn instead of Dun, it explains why predictive text might go with Sync.
Imagine trying to type "shot put" quickly.

Well, the o and i are next to each other on a keyboard (hence your "Hiw" instead of "How"), as are the s and d as well as the y and u. So if he quickly types Syn instead of Dun, it explains why predictive text might go with Sync.
Imagine trying to type "shot put" quickly.

That sounds more like “fat fingers” to me, rather than predictive text.

Which is why O often wind up with “hiw” when trying to tyoe “how”.

:(

I seriously cant see why any evertonian would want a manager who has possibly the worst defensive record from set piece play in premier league history with all 3 of his clubs.

it makes no sense

he wont change

the goals will keep being scored against us.

its all very very basic stuff that a supposed top coach should be able to implement very easily.

what is the point in persisting with someone who, could, very easily relegate us next year. the other prem teams have now noticed silva's glaringly obvious week spot and will exploit it every chance they get.

it is only going to get worse from here....

Big day for Silva today. This is the game to win as on top of our dire form the past couple of months, it is quite sensitive and meaningful given the recent history of the 2 clubs. Win and he will ease the pressure slightly and will probably be given till the end of the season to see if things improve. Lose and the pressure will be immense especially if there are set piece defending issues again. 17 day break coming after today so could turn out to be a defining moment in the season this.

Agree fully.
If he cannot motivate an Everton side to go to his scorned previous employers and show them why he wanted to come here, then there is nothing down for him.

I can begrudgingly accept defeats to the very best in the league whilst we build a side to compete.

I will not accept a string of 1 win in 5 at home to mid table rubbish (City not included), a dreadful cup exit at a shadow string Millwall, all due to not being able to defend a dead ball sitation.

A result, and performance are very much in requirement today.

Status
Not open for further replies.