• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Silva was lured to Everton by being told he;d have to sell to buy 6 months into the job and have a clown of a club owner undermine him at an AGM.

We're 8th; he's done ok picking up the pieces of Koemageddon, woe betide that 'kin carpetbagger if he's presiding over Everton's 6th manager less than three years into his time here. He's going to be our Jesus Gil.

I doubt Silva was lured to Everton by being told he;d have to sell to buy 6 months into the job and have a clown of a club owner undermine him at an AGM.

We're 8th; he's done ok picking up the pieces of Koemageddon, woe betide that 'kin carpetbagger if he's presiding over Everton's 6th manager less than three years into his time here. He's going to be our Jesus Gil.

Big fan of this.

Last edited:
But that's the thing, we haven't had a win and a good performance for months.

What's the point in talking about the alright football we played at the beginning of the season when we haven't seen it for ages?

We judge him on what he's done for us lately which hasn't been impressive at all.

I don't see how he comes out of last night with too much credit. We rode our luck and won 1-0, never looked like scoring the second goal and almost managed to throw away the points with a sending off.

He needed a win and I'm very happy we got one but I don't think he deserves too much praise for it. Surely with our squad we have to be looking to win those games and I see this result as just about making expectations rather than exceeding them.
if wed have won 4 nil playing pep style football, which is what everyone thought silva would give us then it would of eased the pressure on him..

scraping a 1 nil win , and our keeper being up there as man of the match tells us the real story

A lyrical genius in his pomp. Bravo Dave.

Id be careful making libellous statements about our wonderful owner like that Dave.

Get out the club you absolute bellend, do the decent thing and resign and we'll never speak of the last few months again you clueless tit.
is he honestly threatening to quit if gana is sold ??

what an absolute plank he is...

its the easy way out of a job he just cant do.

get off and don't come back you cretin

used to happen every year under moyes,its great playing with no pressure!
It made no sense when people said it then, and it makes no sense when you say it now.

There was no pressure on us over Christmas. None. We were comfortable around 7th/8th, nobody thought we were going to do any better than that, we had a free hit. We had a nightmare run though, playing poorly and not picking up many points. Last night there was huge pressure. Losing to the team bottom of the league immediately after being knocked out of the cup by a championship side would have been massive, loads of people would have really stepped up the campaign for him to be sacked. It's literally the first game of the season where there actually has been pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.