• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, he's not wrong, tbf. But yes, would also be good to see some owning up. Then again I'm sure he knows. Just maybe doesn't know what to do to improve it (which is a concern).

He's not wrong about the var but it's an easy kop out. We absolutely deserved what we got, nothing. We where a mess yesterday and that's down to him and his zonal marking as it clearly doesn't work.

Over half of the players in his main starting team are his players so I'm not falling for the "inherited a load of dross" shouts.

First game of the season we had a problem with defending set pieces I've seen no signs of that being addressed.

We're absolutely crap, arguably worse than under Fat Sam. So we pass it around aimlessly for spells...so what!! 3 measly shots on target against a team that's 19th in the championship!

I want him to succeed, but I'd be astonished if he manages to turn things around now.

Another year, another bust.

Spot on.

Two misssed penalties from Lukaku really did for us.

He scores to put us 3-0 up versus Hammers.....and again at Wembley in the semi final and that season might have had a totally different conclusion.

But stone me....the three seasons under Roberto were a hunderd times better than the three we have had since.
I would say 2 and a bit mate the rest of the third was awful cumulating in the Analfield derby and the semi.Having said that the 1st season was a joy.

He's not wrong about the var but it's an easy kop out. We absolutely deserved what we got, nothing. We where a mess yesterday and that's down to him and his zonal marking as it clearly doesn't work.

It wasn't just the marking, the system was wrong and we got dragged into a physical battle our scummy players were never winning

Over half of the players in his main starting team are his players so I'm not falling for the "inherited a load of dross" shouts.

First game of the season we had a problem with defending set pieces I've seen no signs of that being addressed.

We're absolutely crap, arguably worse than under Fat Sam. So we pass it around aimlessly for spells...so what!! 3 measly shots on target against a team that's 19th in the championship!

I want him to succeed, but I'd be astonished if he manages to turn things around now.

Another year, another bust.
Turning it round into what tho???

He's never finished a season in the premier.

Watford got rid as they aren't happy finishing bottom half.

Everton have become so so low, that we are now happy to finish bottom half and retain Silva.

This is all his style will ever bring.

No cups, no away wins at big clubs, no home wins against big teams.. just bottom of the table rubbish

And our fans and owners are seemingly happy with this

It's disturbing

@davek is right about Martinez though - that first season was stunning.

His final season here did him a disservice that I think many are starting to realise now. He's certainly achieved more as a manager here than plenty before or after him.
Last 2 seasons mate....wtf did he achieve here? Square root of sfa that's what. Glad I had the pleasure of seeing Catterick and Kendall's teams actually WIN trophies..couldn't even get us CL. Teams worked out he had no plan b and it was all downhill from there. Silva may be going the same way but in a shorter space of time....who knows?

It wasn't just the marking, the system was wrong and we got dragged into a physical battle our scummy players were never winning

That's the thing though, millwall had a team full of little skinny men hardly a team of vinnie Jones, they just wanted it a lot more than we did which seems to be evident in almost every game we play

Pathetic manager and pathetic players. Honestly hate 90%of them

Status
Not open for further replies.