• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's finished here, only a matter of time. Perfect time to get rid and give a new manager half a season to prep us for next season, oh and Brand pull your finger out we need a striker in this month.

This guy is a joke. Naive players, shocking defending, no plan B (and a poor plan A) and very very poor attack. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a weak minded sports team in my life. Brands has got one hell of a job on here.

In 2003 a Moyes team comprising of Wright, Clarke, Stubbs, Weir, Unsworth (McLeod 90), Carsley, Gemmill (Tie Li 76), Gravesen (Alexandersson 45), Naysmith, Radzinski, Rooney. lost to Shrewsbury who were propping up the entire League. A season later we finished 4th and qualified for the Champions League.

Yes because Moyes’ men actually fought for him. It’s clear that Marco and this crop of players aren’t fighters.

Never got why we hired him.
Never proven himself in England.
Defence is a shambles.
Can't even draw against a Championship side after we score 2 against them.
Get rid ASAP.
He failed at Hull because they went down, not there long did ok but the players had fight and he had Niasse who did help him out on that loan spell.
Watford started off ok, when things went wrong had no idea how to fix things, we are very good at getting them managers, Martinez Koeman had that trait but I think Silva is even worse at it.

Don’t get the whole we can’t spend another £10 million sacking a manager. None of us would bat an eyelid if we risked the same money on a winger that nobody ever heard of but might have bags of potential. Sack him and get in someone that doesn’t play 4-2-3-1. There should be a clause in the next managers contract banning that system

Yet he absolutely battered your precious little Iberian fruitcake today.

They have one advantage and exploited it perfectly. Dave why must you back such cowards?

He buys no one, that's why. These are the Koeman and Brands cowards he's trying to coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.